EA Forums - Banner

Level 60?

Prev1
you can try calling ea and ask them kindly to release it. might help if you say them that youll quit otherwise as well ;)

Replies

• Castiel_Touk
    4922 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Maybe level 60 is going to be a big game change and you know it may need a lot of work, so its taking a lot longer to come out. :mrgreen:
    Often hiding, annoying and throwing pancakes at tapped-out.co.uk
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Promises, promises...
  • empathy77
    4194 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm telling you, level updates are going to be far in between now, something like 2 to 3 months in between updates.

It is because of the XP multiplier.

The future of this game is going to be mini events that do not reset the XP counter, like the Space one we just had.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    always the same questions. this site is becoming boring
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    To be honest I mostly just want a new level for the bonuts. My xp goal has been stuck at the max for way too long....

Honestly there has been a good amount of new content so far this year despite the lack of a new level so I'll be fine with a mini event or episode tie in.
  • Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You'll never get level 60 then....
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I talked to them and they said you hurt their feelings. Now we'll never get it.
  • hudd24
    328 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I think we'll get Valentine's Day this week then level 60 after Valentine's Day then a big event in March (superheroes 2)
  • Annathewicked
    4732 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Another level 60 thread?
    It will come when it comes..... We've had lots of new content recently - who cares if it comes packaged as a level or something else - its still new stuff.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Another level 60 thread?
    It will come when it comes..... We've had lots of new content recently - who cares if it comes packaged as a level or something else - its still new stuff.

Couldn't agree more - we've been inundated (in a good way) with new stuff, so it doesn't really matter if it's a new level or not.

I hadn't considered the XP thing (on the basis that I'm too thick to take full advantage of it :mrgreen: ), but that sounds logical. Perhaps this another way to snare new players? Keep the new levels to a minimum so it doesn't feel as though you're going to take forever to get to the top level (not that it matters) and, at the same time, sweeten the deal with more donuts up for grabs so you can have some chance of getting premium stuff without taking out a second mortgage on the house.

• MrPMPisBeefy
    170 posts Member
    edited February 2016

It only takes one to ruin it for everybody else. :evil:
  • Annathewicked
    4732 posts Member
    edited February 2016

This is why we don't get nice things............................. Oh, wait, yes we do :mrgreen:
  • 4junk3000
    6790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Do you know what would make level 60 drop instantly??

BEING TOO BUSY CREATING MONORAIL CONTEST ENTRIES!!

it's a proven fact that anything you're waiting for will finally occur the moment you're busy with something else! So make those entries! Level 60 is waiting on YOU!

INFO LINK IN MY SIG BELOW!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Were barely in February the year isnt even halfway yet. Just keep tapping and hopefully soon we will have level 60
  • MrPMPisBeefy
    170 posts Member
    edited February 2016

This is why we don't get nice things............................. Oh, wait, yes we do :mrgreen:

What nice things? You couldn't possibly mean the free donuts, characters, buildings, cash, skins, monorails, decorations, events and mini events. That would be preposterous. :wink:
  • Annathewicked
    4732 posts Member
    edited February 2016

What nice things? You couldn't possibly mean the free donuts, characters, buildings, cash, skins, monorails, decorations, events and mini events. That would be preposterous. :wink:

Can I define it as the game as a whole - I love this game, and they do give us a lot compared to some others
  • LawrenceCohen
    3793 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Level Hawking.
    I hope.
    369470_swag-party-the-simpsons-dj-stephen-hawking.gif
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Do you know what would make level 60 drop instantly??

BEING TOO BUSY CREATING MONORAIL CONTEST ENTRIES!!

it's a proven fact that anything you're waiting for will finally occur the moment you're busy with something else! So make those entries! Level 60 is waiting on YOU!
    I
    INFO LINK IN MY SIG BELOW is!

Lol! I, like, totally read that with Lyle Langley's voice in my head. :lol:
  • crodf20
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I can't even enter the game due to a "bug" so my bet is that if fixing a login bug has taken forever, imagine a new level? EA knows how to take it easy, literal.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited February 2016
    Well it's most likely not coming out this week since it's Valentines Day. If I had to guess this is how its going to go down

this week - Valentines Day tie in
    next week - level 60 or new major event
    the week after next week - which ever option we did not get the week before
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.