EA Forums - Banner

EA Request – Please let us assign characters by building

I would really love a feature like this!! :thumbup:

Replies

• sealley123
    328 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    This was a difficult choice! I really wanted to choose Tacos, but went with the first choice. :D
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I was thinking the same thing today!
    Imagine for the building where you can have many task, like the stonecutter...

Great idea! ;-)
  • Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I would absolutely love that feature. Sort of like how they do it with the Springfield Heights buildings. My only thought is that having different skins and task times might make it more complicated.
  • devilhunt1449
    3614 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Not sure that we need it for every building but would be great on certain ones.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Great idea! :)
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    BUT this game is called tapped out for a reason! It's not to have short cuts. It's to make our lives more misreable! :lol:

All joking aside, I think that's a pretty neat idea! Anything to make the game more intuaitve I'm down for! :D
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I wholeheartedly agree. I've been thinking this for some time now.

As for the skins, most Do It Now tasks seem to just switch them automatically, should be as easy with building tasks.

Now, I just want to be able to tap my Bad Dream House and have at least one character that would activate its animation.
  • Annathewicked
    4716 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I like it - would use it for sure
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • rockyb2006
    747 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I was thinking of this exact idea the other day!
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Way too many premium buildings that we don't use, just saying. A change would be nice.
  • edited January 2016
    If they re going to cherry pick certain buildings, then the ones with group animations would be particularly good. Outdoor Opera Stage with all the Terwillegers and the Stonecutters Table come to mind. I hate having to chase characters all over town when I'm only missing one or two from them.
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    Yep. Totally agree. See my post for 1/11/16 where I suggested the same thing.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10391276.page
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    smohqy wrote:
    Now, I just want to be able to tap my Bad Dream House and have at least one character that would activate its animation.
    From a user on Addicts, the Babysitter Bandit will rob that house, so try strategically locating her next to it before assigning the task.

If you have her (and the BDH), I don't.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited February 2016
    simp7fan wrote:
    smohqy wrote:
    From a user on Addicts, the Babysitter Bandit will rob that house, so try strategically locating her next to it before assigning the task.

If you have her (and the BDH), I don't.

Thanks for the tip simp7fan (and anon addict)! :D
    Success! Temporarily moved BDH close to the Buggy Bumpers, then stored/replaced the BB to release the Babysitter, luckily there was nothing else for her to rob so in she went to the Bad Dream House. Lights are a-flashing!
  • 4junk3000
    5360 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'd be ok with just an asterisk next to tasks which are visual.

This would be much easier to add to the game than a launch menu for every freaking building. That's a lot of work just so you can have an option how to start tasks.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited February 2016
    This definitely needs to be bumped up. I have been thinking of the EXACT same thing for months but never got around to posting it. Glad to see a lot of other people also want to see this feature in the game.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Noticed that the OP mentioned something about Martin and CBG fighting on top of Android's ... What task is that? Whose job list has it? I assume It's a skin, but I have pretty much all of the skins so could try this task ... Never knew anyone did anything on rooftops. :shock:
  • amsprink134
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes and yes and yes! I would love this -- at minimum for unique buildings or outdoor tasks!

Also, I haven't seen this Martin & CBG task. Sounds interesting!
  • empathy77
    4190 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I can't believe 9 people voted Tacos. Oh Moxxee, you started a revolution.

to add, I almost voted Taco since I am a Taco enthusiast, but I vote "sure why not"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!