EA Forums - Banner

Snow Men

Everyone has.

Replies

• Topher0220
    83 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yes it makes sence but this is a game and I spend money on them. I would like them to stand up tall. I had plans, plans I say.
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    I kinda like it, but I would like them to stand up aswell. Maybe they should be two different costumes for the snowmen.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    I never bought the snowmen and couldn't visit friends, so I hadn't noticed.

But I did take down most of my decorations and noticed something amusing.

Since Homer is, of course, lazy, the Simpson house still has their's up. You'll recall that one of their decorations was a traditional snowman, all that now remains is the top hap, scarf and carrot.

A nice little touch.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Well, I for one am annoyed that they melted the ones I bought for donuts. They shouldn't be allowed to do that (and yes, I am being serious for once).

We bought them, leave them alone. Melt the free ones.

I was going to use them as marble statues. Now they are melted heads in Burn's lawn, figured he would want Homer and Bart's heads in his yard.
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Since the snowmen/women we bought are half-melted, I put them in storage. First, I didn't want them to completely melt with the next update. Second, they just didn't blend with the town now that it's green. Third, I didn't really need the vanity points or the token 0.5% bonus as I have other premium items.

I figured when EA goes back to snow (presumably next holiday season), I'll bring them out again.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would have loved having the original statues to use but now im at a loss with that to do with em
  • rrpj007
    41 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Well, I for one am annoyed that they melted the ones I bought for donuts. They shouldn't be allowed to do that (and yes, I am being serious for once).

We bought them, leave them alone. Melt the free ones.

I was going to use them as marble statues. Now they are melted heads in Burn's lawn, figured he would want Homer and Bart's heads in his yard.

Eh, I just hid mine behind the Simpsons house. Out of sight, but still getting the mild bonus %.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!