• cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    Did spiff win?
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    EDIT: Boy, am I late on this post... about 3 pages late. That's what I get for going to bed on Update Day.

Seriously Spiff, what don't you understand about LIFE RUINING? Shopping, going off to bed...on update day?

• LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:
    well you could buy.... anything.. just cant buy.... a dinossaur!!
    RSommons wrote:
    Love LeFreeze. The word is love. Can't buy love.
    LeFreeze wrote:
    Hmmmm buy a ferrari, and a malibu house, and you can buy love...

No. These are still purchases of folly. A ferrari just tells us you are small in the pants. And your malibu house is big and empty like your brain. Love is where it's at.

The more I read on this tower. I say it's folly.

Well still better than brazil, ....
  • indydude33
    118 posts
    edited January 2013
    xDaft_Punk wrote:
    Hahaha, reminds me of the good ol' days playing The Simpsons Hit and Run. Just needs the Sit-N-Rotate and the abandoned monorail station. :lol:

I SO loved Hit and Run. I keep holding out hope that someone somewhere will come out with a relaunch of it for the current systems - as they've done with the early Ratchet & Klank's and Kingdom Hearts.
  • ubnashubnash
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I think this is just a sick joke... I was just reading the thread of the spoilers and it shows Ralph having a task of burning things with his magnifying glass and then there is mention of an 80 foot magnifying glass... Maybe one task has Ralph playing on the sidewalk and accidentally burning down the building... And the whole town catches on fire - Homer isn't the only one that can destroy Springfield.
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ugh. I had gotten about 2 million cash last week, and I thought that was more than enough to hold me over for a while, so I didn't bother doing the friends 'trick' for the last 5-6 days. Now 2 million seems like nothing :(
  • rrpj007
    41 posts
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:

It's just a money sink. Very common in games like this, where some people play so frequently, they accumulate huge stores of cash with nothing to spend it on. If you play long enough, you get to this point.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:
    RSommons wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:

No. These are still purchases of folly. A ferrari just tells us you are small in the pants. And your malibu house is big and empty like your brain. Love is where it's at.

So, are you saying the tower is overcompensation for something?

• Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I'm at 500k at the moment so the problem of not knowing where to put those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ monstrosities is far enough away.

A problem it is though! Seriously can't think how I could work that Popsicle tower into my town. The escalator will be a challenge as well. Not nearly as ugly and in fact rather cool, yet giant and awkward.

Anyone who gets these built please let me know if you can store them. If no, hmmm maybe I stay away from the Popsicle tower.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited February 2013
    Funny, but those buildings are on the map :D:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9113486.page
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Keys1980 wrote:
    I'm at 500k at the moment so the problem of not knowing where to put those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ monstrosities is far enough away.

A problem it is though! Seriously can't think how I could work that Popsicle tower into my town. The escalator will be a challenge as well. Not nearly as ugly and in fact rather cool, yet giant and awkward.

Anyone who gets these built please let me know if you can store them. If no, hmmm maybe I stay away from the Popsicle tower.

I put the escalator to start inside the fence of the prison, and end outside of it. It's still being built, so I don't know how it will look when done <fingers crossed>

I don't have enough to get the tower yet
  • bballwalli
    94 posts
    edited February 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    What the fudgsicle. :( I only have 300k. Damn you land buying.

*shakes fist in air*

Same situation here, stupid skyscraper :(
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    hokieborn wrote:

Wait for it to come down in price which it will when we all get lvl26 besides it really aint worth getting! Ive got it and i've stuck it at the bottom corner of my town out of the way.

Now the escalator is defo worth getting love that! :) So funny watching the people fall off the top :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:
    RSommons wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:

So, are you saying the tower is overcompensation for something?

interesting theory!!!
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:

Wait for it to come down in price which it will when we all get lvl26 besides it really aint worth getting! Ive got it and i've stuck it at the bottom corner of my town out of the way.

Now the escalator is defo worth getting love that! :) So funny watching the people fall off the top :lol:

Can you store it if you want to?
  • VigilantGuardian
    214 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    indydude33 wrote:
    xDaft_Punk wrote:
    Hahaha, reminds me of the good ol' days playing The Simpsons Hit and Run. Just needs the Sit-N-Rotate and the abandoned monorail station. :lol:

I SO loved Hit and Run. I keep holding out hope that someone somewhere will come out with a relaunch of it for the current systems - as they've done with the early Ratchet & Klank's and Kingdom Hearts.

Totally agree would be epic, a simpsons hit and run 2 would be awesome right about now to
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    Keys1980 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:

Can you store it if you want to?

The answer is.......
    3A95F354-8144-42D6-87D1-8D3F52F1A1D6-3670-000002E955A03586.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    This has gotten so far off-topic, no wonder people are starting new threads....I'm just saying...... :mrgreen:

I've got another 11 hours, the build on these new things are painful! Almost as bad as What-his-name...Apu...and his 7 day task.
  • docadm
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    I first had the escalator drop the people in the smokestacks. On second thought put the thing elsewhere, it was a bit awkward...
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I'm starting to see more friends with completed towers and escalators. I'm likeing what some people have done with them but at the end of the day I don't love either of those monstrosities..... Or like them for that matter. Wouldn't use the word hate :shock:

That said it won't stop me from suffering through purchasing and placing them when the time comes.

I currently have about 700k. I make about 80/90 k a day. Also not owning all the land and not having land to spare.

Sigh, I'm a be a while. (I'm aware that is poor English, it's intended FYI, I'm feeling silly).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!