EA Forums - Banner

What's Next?

It seems like we're getting new stuff the evening of the day old stuff ends. So fingers crossed we get something new today.

Replies

• Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    my bets on a full valentines event :P
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I hope something comes today (fingers crossed.) I've been so bored lately, I have started on SFH again.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Probably a level update but perhaps a full event. Start today and we could get a whole month of Saint Patricks Day.
  • baksinengl89
    943 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I doubt if we are gonna get a full event until around Easter tbh.
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Well, it's now 8AM here in EA-Server-Land. I wouldn't have expected it earlier than this, but am not positive it will come today, either.

Then again, Wednesday has been -- for the past 20 levels -- the most frequent LEVEL release date by far ... here's something I posted a couple weeks ago about it.

The last 20 LEVEL updates days-of-week -- level 40 through 59

12 on Wednesday
    5 on Thursday (41, 53, 56, 57 and 58 were all on Thursday)
    2 on Tuesday (48 & 59 )
    1 on Friday (44 )

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Well, it's now 8AM here in EA-Server-Land. I wouldn't have expected it earlier than this, but am not positive it will come today, either.

Then again, Wednesday has been -- for the past 20 levels -- the most frequent LEVEL release date by far ... here's something I posted a couple weeks ago about it.

12 on Wednesday
    2 on Tuesday (48 & 59 )
    1 on Friday (44 )

And yet some people still think Tuesday is the "official" day we get updates.
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    BTW, if anyone is really eager to get any sort of update today (Level update OR Event update) ... all we need to do is go clear out our towns and set all our characters on 24-hour tasks. That'll trigger the update for sure. ;)

• Cvija01
    464 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Please new level and new lands :)
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:

12 on Wednesday
    2 on Tuesday (48 & 59 )
    1 on Friday (44 )

And yet some people still think Tuesday is the "official" day we get updates.

:thumbup:

(On the other hand, EVENT updates are a lot more quirky. Too lazy to go check, though. )
  • edited February 2016
    I would be really surprised if a level update didn't happen first before anything else.
  • Newcastlenia
    796 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm ready for a full blown event! As much as I'd like a level update, if nothing else just to reset my XP bar, I feel the mini updates are basically the same as a level update these days. You get a new character/building and once you've completed the questline in a few days that it. It's over.

A big event gives me so much more satisfaction. I love not knowing what's around the corner, hidden prizes in the different parts, not knowing if I'll get everything in time (even though I become obsessive and haven't missed a prize yet!) And I love the neighbour aspect. It gives your neighbour visits that little something extra!
  • bobbythesponge
    83 posts
    edited February 2016
    Superheroes came out on Feb 18 last year. Holy smokes that's tomorrow. Time to wash your superman underwear and get ready. Or......well......ummmmm.......can't say or did I already.
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Superheroes came out on Feb 18 last year. Holy smokes that's tomorrow. Time to wash your superman underwear and get ready. Or......well......ummmmm.......can't say or did I already.

:thumbup:

I'd be okay with another Superheroes ... but it wouldn't be my first choice. So, when you say "holy smokes" ... I'll take that as a subliminal reference to the unreleased, hopefully someday, Fire Department update that EA has alluded to a few times now. :)
  • galaxysm2729
    410 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I really hope we get superheros event...wasnt around it last yr. So excited it to hopefully see it this yr.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I really hope for that fire dept. As next event but level60 as nxt update
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I really hope for that fire dept. As next event but level60 as nxt update

Fully agree with you!
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ohh, maybe they could do a firehouse/chili cook-off mashup event? That might work well. Like what else are firemen known for cooking (at least here in the US) but chili? Kind of how they mixed two recycling episodes with the monorail to make that event.
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2016
    I'd rather have the Hellfish or the Fire Department
  • amsprink134
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    BTW, if anyone is really eager to get any sort of update today (Level update OR Event update) ... all we need to do is go clear out our towns and set all our characters on 24-hour tasks. That'll trigger the update for sure. ;)

And spend all of our money on blood mobiles
  • TolerancEJ
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    If they need to revisit an old event, I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to the Stonecutters or Superhero Events.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.