EA Forums - Banner

World's Largest Redwood

Replies

• 0blique
    62 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Interesting, so they've brought Jesse Grass back. I've been waiting to see if he would return to help out on the monorail pieces. Anyone know if Jesse still can collect trash/metal/plastic/glass?
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    This update is great, it is based off of one of my favorite episodes. But they should have released Kentucky Fried Panda
    latest?cb=20100525152007
    and a Lisa Land skin for the final upgraded tree
    250?cb=20130618145042
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    This update is great, it is based off of one of my favorite episodes. But they should have released Kentucky Fried Panda
    latest?cb=20100525152007
    and a Lisa Land skin for the final upgraded tree
    250?cb=20130618145042
    just rewatched the episode, i would love to have the hemp store :Dlatest?cb=20130617203454
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    0blique wrote:
    Interesting, so they've brought Jesse Grass back. I've been waiting to see if he would return to help out on the monorail pieces. Anyone know if Jesse still can collect trash/metal/plastic/glass?

I don't think that EA would/will change Jesse's tasks... but I already have him so I can't say for certain.

No doubt LP will post the details when time permits. :)
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • 0blique
    62 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ok, I went and bought him and all of his monorail jobs are still there. No surprise there I suppose.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Jesse Grass is totally worth it if you have a monorail. He's the only character that does all of the tasks. I don't think they've fixed the bug with the missing sign for his 1-hour task, however.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6380 posts Moderator
    edited February 2016
    They could have also released Caleb, another member of Dirt First & then him & Jesse could've had a joint dual task on top of Krusty Burger in their Cow costumes

latest?cb=20130617205225
    latest?cb=20130113151448
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    hughejars wrote:
    And yet again we have to take people away from recycling and coffee making :evil:

There's no time limit that I've seen ( just stared it myself), so just do it when you have time or maybe just want a little break from the others. No need to rush. :thumbup:
    I'm liking it myself. Looks like something fun to do between events. :-)
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Do premium characters actually help or not - from my game so far it only allows you to make fertiliser up to the amount needed for each level and doesn't seem to credit it all ?

ie from overnight collected Homer, Jesse and Blue h lawyer, got 20 fertiliser only then would only let me send two more ??
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    if Jesse had collected 20 fertiliser I might have considered him but 100 donuts for just 10 he's not worth it. As for the monorail I'm getting my 5 donuts in 3-4 days without him so not needed there either.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • DutchTapper
    131 posts
    edited February 2016
    I like this update because I love trees (I'm working on a forest area), and it seems
    that there is no time limit to finish it.
  • Newcastlenia
    796 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I just bought Jesse.....between his help for the new update and the fact he can craft at the RailYard I just couldn't resist! Not usually a fan of splurging donuts on characters alone, especially at full price, but feel he'll be a big help in my town and with the amount of donuts we're getting our hands on recently I thought I should treat myself!
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Bought Jesse too, been waiting for his return to help out with the RailYard tasks!

Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • heyababy47428
    1041 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    No double event currency (fertilizer) for the event premium character (Jesse Grass). bummer. :?

Still 100 donuts is not a bad price for a character without a building.

• heyababy47428
    1041 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Guessing this is a very mini mini event?

These mini-mini events may be the future of the game, used to fill downtime between events.

Edit: Like Brooklynight said :P

I think these mini-events are also a chance for them to sell for donuts stuff from previous events that is no longer available. :thumbup:
  • Newcastlenia
    796 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    Bought Jesse too, been waiting for his return to help out with the RailYard tasks!

Pleased I'm not the only one that saw his advantages!
  • jonny092110
    85 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Does anyone know if Lisa's tree hugger skin will have the 200% increase like Burns' Monty Moneybags skin? I'm not sure if the increase of in-game currency spent from level to level is comparable to Money Mountain. Level 2 required 50 fertilizer & level 3 required 80 fertilizer. I won't complete level 3 until after work unless it's slow & I'm afforded the luxury of a break to tap.
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Does anyone know if Lisa's tree hugger skin will have the 200% increase like Burns' Monty Moneybags skin? I'm not sure if the increase of in-game currency spent from level to level is comparable to Money Mountain. Level 2 required 50 fertilizer & level 3 required 80 fertilizer. I won't complete level 3 until after work unless it's slow & I'm afforded the luxury of a break to tap.

I think LP indicated that there's no extra-premium payouts for Lisa's skin.
  • Tulumos
    81 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    anaquarind wrote:

Pleased I'm not the only one that saw his advantages!

Usually i wouldn't buy him but with all the donuts income and probably earning 100 donuts from rail yard since its release i decided to do it.
    I must say i was a bit skeptical if i really needed him but after first payout from the tree and rail yard i knew it was very good decision. No more bottle necking for missing 5 or 10 pieces of recycled material.
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2016
    It's stuck in between part 3 & 4
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.