EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Friends are updated, but still getting error when trying to visit

Replies

• maknudo21
    17 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've received over 200 hearts from at least 25 of my friends. However I can only enter 9 out of my 100 friends towns.
    How didi u do it
  • jlq318
    2 posts
    edited January 2013
    we need neighbors! add jlq318 and pdeffina
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Same here I've updated and my wife and friend have both updated we can visit my wife's town but we can't visit his and they can't visit mine I'm able to visit about 10 people of the 100 I had people are removing me as a friend as well since they can't visit me
  • Missscales
    9 posts
    edited January 2013
    Add me i play everyday : Missscales
  • K1NGY
    3 posts
    edited January 2013
    This is just a theory but all the towns I've been able to visit have had valentine items in there towns. Try getting 10 hearts then purchasing the shop or rose bush.

Again just an observation.

Hope this works and let us know.
  • boundernit
    20 posts
    edited January 2013
    My blaizie account had nothing as only linked to my own accounts which the other 2 could access but I can't access them I can access others that the game deems to have had the update 2 have added me and only one of them I could visit but they visited me okay feel free to add if you want I will be levelling this town by going in everyday like the other two and will visit all I can I just hope people don't delete me
  • ginaswanson
    13 posts
    edited January 2013
    I can't visit the Springfields of at least two out of every three friends I added. Message says they have an older version but I know this is not the case. So sorry guys. I'll keep trying. :cry:
  • ericfisher1
    9 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well I've managed to get the valentines tree and heart bush, but no one I know can visit me yet. seems 1 or 2 friends towns opens up every hour or two, so hopefully mine will open up to my friends soon.
  • hillyz79
    12 posts
    edited January 2013
    pls add me
    user: hillyz79
  • Owardy420
    11 posts
    edited January 2013
    I updated the app then iOS to 6.1. I can get into some towns, some towns have the Valentines cards above the houses (I only get hearts sometimes) and some towns when I enter the Valentines cards disappear. I haven't received any hearts from any friends so its a safe assumption that my friends can't access my town. I have deleted the app and reinstalled a few times, I have soft reset my phone and I have killed the app and restarted it. Nothing works!! It's a bug and its a bad bug. EA needs better testers because this is ridiculous!! I can't believe they would send us and update like this!

Oh and I have the heart tree and building the first building.
  • ericfisher1
    9 posts
    edited January 2013
    Going to email customer service and see if I get any response.
  • ginaswanson
    13 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have received over 150 hearts even though I can not access what is now about 50% of my friends towns. I guess they can access mine. I have purchased the valentine tree, the pond, the cherub, the topiary so I will see if that makes a difference. :)
  • jkl714415
    89 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have received over 150 hearts even though I can not access what is now about 50% of my friends towns. I guess they can access mine. I have purchased the valentine tree, the pond, the cherub, the topiary so I will see if that makes a difference. :)

How are you receiving all these hearts without accessing most of your friends? I've only been able to visit about ten Springfields and only managed to collect about 20 hearts.
  • uterbrauten
    6 posts
    edited February 2013
    Any idea when this is getting fixed? No one seems to be able to get into my town and I can access only a handful of others. At this rate I'll never get the buildings.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • TheHarg
    10 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have the same problem. I can enter a few of my friends cities maybe 8/50, and have collected 10 or so hearts from them. I have yet to receive any hearts in my city.

iPad iOS 6.1 - updated app from app store - app installed updates applied

I have started construction of one of the new buildings.

I hope EA is hearing this loud out cry.
  • ginaswanson
    13 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have 48 friends listed and I can only access about half. I think that there are friends of mine that are not showing up as towns for me but they can access my town. That is the only way I can think of that I have received so many hearts. Don't I get hearts when I access their towns? That would explain it. :P
  • kingphilbert
    58 posts
    edited January 2013
    Note that I haven't even updated any of my devices to iOS6 yet since it was launched let alone the newest upgrade. I highly doubt this has to do with iOS. I've been able to vista a few, seems no one can visit me. Just the typical roll out blues.
  • cavalier872
    5 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have just added 23 new people. I am getting the message " player is playing an older version of the game. They will have to update before you can visit." I tried entering others towns before and after the ios6 update. I am still having the same problems. Anyone have any ideas.
  • balajake1
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    This is so annoying. I got on 3 friends and nobody can get on mine

• fotographie
    20 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've been able to visit a couple of new friends and collect hearts. In the meantime it looks like mostly everyone has updated via origin last login info but alas it doesn't let me visit any old neighbors.

Add Me!

fotographie
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.