EA Forums - Banner

Upgrading tier...

Prev1
There are several steps to upgrade from level 1 to level 2, you should see 10 bars between where it says level 1 & level 2 at the top of the crafting screen. If you've upgraded twice then 2 of those bars should be complete.

It does look as though this is already being discussed in the Q&A thread, so it might be worth looking there for more information :)

Replies

• aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    To move onto the next level you must purchase 10 upgrades and your progress to the next level can clearly be seen on top of the crafting screen in blue boxes.
    2016-02-27-00-54-57-e1456534829690.png?w=686&h=186
    Image from tsto addicts

This person must purchase 8 more upgrades to unlock level two, as can be seen by the unshaded boxes.

• johncolombo
    11497 posts Senior Moderator
    edited February 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    To move onto the next level you must purchase 10 upgrades and your progress to the next level can clearly be seen on top of the crafting screen in blue boxes.
    2016-02-27-00-54-57-e1456534829690.png?w=686&h=186
    Image from tsto addicts

This person must purchase 8 more upgrades to unlock level two, as can be seen by the unshaded boxes.

so purchasing upgrades is the only way to progress with the bar?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • ElectroFisK
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited February 2016

As far as I know, yes... at least for now.
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • RedX019
    9 posts
    edited February 2016
    Have 3 upgrades so far, must persevere, must get another fountain. Did you know it cost 75 donuts for a boardwalk fountain in the squidport?.

Who wouldn't want a fountain, it's nice, especially if it's a limited edition event fountain.
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    RedX019 wrote:
    Who wouldn't want a fountain, it's nice, especially if it's a limited edition event fountain.

For me, fountains, of any time, are the least desirable decoration. I'd rather have a nice shrub over any fountain.
  • DrumminBeard
    182 posts
    edited February 2016
    RedX019 wrote:

For me, fountains, of any time, are the least desirable decoration. I'd rather have a nice shrub over any fountain.

Who wouldn't want a fountain? Wasting DOZENS of GALLONS of perfectly good water daily, by flinging it through the air in a pretty arch is the God-given right of all first world societies. It's been so for millenia.

How else could we so effortlessly display our opulence and dominion over the unfortunate?
  • denisewalks
    178 posts
    edited February 2016
    I hope I can get to the next level. It seems like a lot of key chains/whatever those other square things are, are needed and I don't seem to get many. I play several times a day so I'm hoping I can do it.
  • Lancemountain37
    258 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    do we know what the upgrade does?
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    do we know what the upgrade does?

It unlocks level 2 craftables (and level 3 after that).
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    did things change? I thought the keychains gave two squares towards the upgrade but when I got enough today it was only one :(
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • ElectroFisK
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    cjryder625 wrote:
    did things change? I thought the keychains gave two squares towards the upgrade but when I got enough today it was only one :(
    No, Noting has changed.
    Each upgrade tier has only given 1 square though the whole event so fair, no matter whether you use keychains or Coasters to graft it
  • rockyb2006
    752 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Half way there! 5 of the required 10 are completed.
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I don't know why EA make things so hard at the start of these events. What they should do is make the first act easy to get people hooked then get more difficult for the latter two acts. That would panic people into buying donuts whereas this way around people just get disheartened and refuse to buy donuts.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    5 also. Working on getting to 7 by tonight. Was lucky and got a daily challenge for coasters. And lucky on slots.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The fountains from this event can be placed on either pier. SF and SH piers, so, there is no real big need to buy the premium fountain.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Plenty of time

Daily challenges has which gave 25 tiers untill now where 2 thats 50 total
    Every 10 coins give 4 tier of either kind, because you have 10 coins every 4 hrs thats a total of 10x6x32days total 1920

To level up you need 20 bars to get to lvl 3, each bar is 50 or 40 tiers. To make it even you need 10x50 and 10x40 is a total of 900 tier.

Gained 1920+50 is 1970 minus the level up of 900 is 1070 to spend on each crafting you want

Relax
  • jmn120176
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm hoping they will be increasing the drop rate on keychains and coasters, because so far I've only managed to do one upgrade. I also log in every four hours during events, and I'm doubting I will even make level two before act two starts at this rate.

I crafted a bunch of things to get players club points. It'll be difficult for me to get one upgrade to level two, let alone ten. I think I'm screwed.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    jmn120176 wrote:
    I'm hoping they will be increasing the drop rate on keychains and coasters, because so far I've only managed to do one upgrade. I also log in every four hours during events, and I'm doubting I will even make level two before act two starts at this rate.

I crafted a bunch of things to get players club points. It'll be difficult for me to get one upgrade to level two, let alone ten. I think I'm screwed.

Read above your post. You have plenty of time to get all
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.