You must be new to the game.
It gets bigger as you progress.

Replies

• DrumminBeard
    182 posts
    edited March 2016

...until Level 30(?); then it stops.

OP, you're right that it would be a great place to showcase for EA. Unfortunately, whoever is in charge of designing Other Springfield spent very little time/effort to do so; even in its max-level form.
  • telethore
    88 posts
    edited March 2016
    swientjes wrote:
    Can somebody tell me why the other Springfield is so empty?
    No special buildings from events. To be more specific almost no buildings at all.
    Seems to me it could be a nice showcase.

Is there any specific reason?
    Agreed. It's just huge tree-filled land, and som water. Yet it still got 5 stars :roll:
  • johncolombo
    11497 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2016
    I've been playing for 4 plus years and it doesn't get much nicer, LOL. Years ago it used to be beautiful. You can use the search function for our threads on other springfield for our observations of it.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    i

Lol no i am far from new..... 2012
    And i have a loooooooooot lot more building than the other Springfield so thats not it
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    It has some issues. It doesn't even notice where the SH tunnel entrance is, designwise. And the center of town is the landing spot, not SH, even though it is unlocked.

To reply to your other question?, there are no limited time items. It is showing off items from a level 30 town. I'd say that it would be bad for them to do a new version for every event. Not only would they be wasting their time but they might be spoilering people who haven't even got 100 chips yet, with items from the end. Most of your neighbors will be progressing at a slower pace unless they have too many donuts.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I've been playing for 4 plus years and it doesn't get much nicer, LOL. Years ago it used to be beautiful. You can use the search function for our threads on other springfield for our observations of it.

Exactly. I have the same experience. What i cant figure out is why they do not use it more as a showcase...
  • AAADave1961
    114 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    swientjes wrote:
    i

Lol no i am far from new..... 2012
    And i have a loooooooooot lot more building than the other Springfield so thats not it

That's odd because my Other Springfields is very nice. Lots of stuff in it, not just normal buildings and tree.
  • johncolombo
    11497 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2016
    for a laugh here's the thread I was talking about when they first changed it. I have a post that shows the original or one of the original other springfield when it was nicer.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10336661.page#34954258
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Lol that isnt even close to how it looks now. Guess the person in charge within EA for the other Springfield quit the game lol
  • 4junk3000
    5476 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    swientjes wrote:
    Can somebody tell me why the other Springfield is so empty?
    No special buildings from events. To be more specific almost no buildings at all.
    Seems to me it could be a nice showcase.

Is there any specific reason?

If there's a SPECIFIC reason, that would require someone from EA to advise us. But EA's not here.

So in speculation, I'd guess it's because it's a SAMPLE, so just the most basic town with a few premiums, because
    1) they don't wish to deal with maintaining it
    2) it always loads quickly
    3) it's incentive for noobs to make new neighbors if they want to see more intricate designs
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.