EA Forums - Banner

Who would you rather date?

Prev1
moxxee
7717 posts Member
but a first day is just a getting to know you type thing so why would it matter....I would pick romulans...Klingon are too aggressive and well...."I will do anything for love but I wont do that" and a Vulcan....well they would just make me feel to inferior.... :lol:

Replies

• kyaray
    875 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Are you out of your Vulcan mind :roll:
  • LawrenceCohen
    3800 posts
    edited March 2016
    I'd ask the Vulcan lady because she is warp capable and hot.
    We'd go see 2001 A Space Odyssey, then have tacos in zero gravity on her cool ship.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Since I'm not an uber fand of Star Trek, and I know Spock was half human and half Vulcan, I'd have to go with dating a Vulcan. At least I know that humans and Vulcan's are compatible :P
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Did you say Kardashian?
    6460731_orig.jpg

Ummm, on second thougth, NO, maybe a Klingon instead. :lol:
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Klingons do like it a bit rough, so that might be an interesting option.

Ferengis are ok but the teeth are pretty sharp.

Vulcans have the whole "mind meld" and "death grip" thing, so rules would need to be established....before anything else.

Romulans are basically Vulcans with an extra bump on the forehead.

Cardassians have the bumps and ridges as well, and also tend to be aggressive.

• Taco_BeIIe
    2376 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    A ferengi would be preferable to a kardashian....
  • Taco_BeIIe
    2376 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    And why is Borg not an option?
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Alright! This one was easy! No need to think. But I want one stipulation...I'm going Vulcan and it has to be during Pon Farr! That particular aspect has always intrigued me and I think it would be worth experiencing. :D:D:D:D
  • LawrenceCohen
    3800 posts
    edited March 2016
    Alright! This one was easy! No need to think. But I want one stipulation...I'm going Vulcan and it has to be during Pon Farr! That particular aspect has always intrigued me and I think it would be worth experiencing. :D:D:D:D

Whoa math cool, I just googled Pon Farr lol :thumbup:
  • Taco_BeIIe
    2376 posts Member
    edited March 2016

:shock: :wink:
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm going with Klingon so I can see what those ridges on their foreheads are all about.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm going with Klingon so I can see what those ridges on their foreheads are all about.

I think they would be quite firm.....but at the same time would likely retain a measurable amount of flexibility...
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    moxxee wrote:

I think they would be quite firm.....but at the same time would likely retain a measurable amount of flexibility...

2ecdj5hjpg.gif?w=232&h=215

Go on...
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    moxxee wrote:

Go on...

It would be be extremely useful during battles....
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    For those on the fence about Kligons, here's another option on Klingon women, one that Worf liked:

ry8w2C9BOz7BbwdJF9DBBGSCJmptKXM7Bk5JGBJdquy5bx8RJnH4rVASGcKpbbY5pSyoVf4m3r97LL16oftm=w506-h380-n
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    For those on the fence about Kligons, here's another option on Klingon women, one that Worf liked:

ry8w2C9BOz7BbwdJF9DBBGSCJmptKXM7Bk5JGBJdquy5bx8RJnH4rVASGcKpbbY5pSyoVf4m3r97LL16oftm=w506-h380-n

Though she was part human also...
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    moxxee wrote:
    moxxee wrote:

Go on...

It would be be extremely useful during battles....

worfs-forehead-totally-looks-like-snickers-candybar.jpg?w=640
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Though she was part human also...

Yeah, I'm a Klingon fan.

:twisted:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2016
    Moxxee you and your threads :lol:

I have made my vote ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Romulan because eyebrows are on point.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!