EA Forums - Banner

Daily challenge bug?

I think you're having the same problem as I did. I thought the courtesy chip was actually the coaster. The only way to win courtesy chips is to play Moe's Slots and lose.

Replies

• jtgroth
    370 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The courtesy chips are the purple ones awarded for not getting a winning combination on the slots.
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited March 2016
    Thanks for the clarification! I didn't know the terminology...thought those purple items were tickets, not courtesy chips.
  • mandiepaxton
    256 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I have just been wondering about this. Not got any of the purple ones either yet. So I just thought I'd check in for clarification at what I was looking for.

Mands xxx
  • mandiepaxton
    256 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Soooooo funny .... NOT

Since this mornings quest I've so far won with every coin :/ funny that? Is it a bug or is it someone taking the mick LOL

Mands xxx
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi all :)
    I also have an issue with the daily challenge. It's one I can't seem to complete whatever I do.
    It's one to earn Martini glasses and it just asks to play slots (15). Whatever I play, I can't seem to complete it? Anyone else experiencing this?
  • SlayerGal13
    19 posts
    edited March 2016
    I have horrible luck with the dice game so I played that and got the 5 very easily.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Pokelon wrote:
    I also have an issue with the daily challenge. It's one I can't seem to complete whatever I do.
    It's one to earn Martini glasses and it just asks to play slots (15). Whatever I play, I can't seem to complete it? Anyone else experiencing this?

With a picture of the challenge :
    Screenshot_2016-03-04-12-40-33.png
  • devilhunt1449
    3574 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hmm, there's no number or place next to 'the go' to arrow so I'm wondering if you have been unlucky and got a daily challenge that you can't complete as whatever you need to do isn't available until act 2 is unlocked.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hmm, there's no number or place next to 'the go' to arrow so I'm wondering if you have been unlucky and got a daily challenge that you can't complete as whatever you need to do isn't available until act 2 is unlocked.

Yes, that's what I'm afraid of too.....don't think it will help to open a ticket? What do you think?
  • devilhunt1449
    3574 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    If it's something that is not available till act 2 then I doubt that support can help you with the problem.
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I know it doesn't really solve the problem completely, but why not just swap out the challenge and move on? You might even get lucky and get a donut challenge.
  • mjmikulski
    47 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I have horrible luck with the dice game so I played that and got the 5 very easily.

this is how I got mine since I win too much on slots....
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Pokelon wrote:
    Pokelon wrote:

With a picture of the challenge :
    Screenshot_2016-03-04-12-40-33.png

I got that one today, I played at Moe's once and it completed for me.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Thanks! And at what crafting level are you?
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Ahh that explains it... I came here for the same reason :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!