EA Forums - Banner

Giant Springfield mountain sign

Is the giant Springfield sign worth the 170 donuts? It has like a 4% multiplier which would put me at 99% . I have doughnuts to spend!!
It's not worth it just for the multiplier - even if you only look at the limo that's currently for sale as part of the event, that's 40 donuts for 2% (and there are other items that give a better % to donut value).

I will add that I do have the sign in my town but I bought it during the Black Friday sale.

Replies

• amsprink134
    133 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't think people buy the Springfield mountain sign for the bonus multiplier. I bought it because it is such an iconic item from the show. And, I love having it in my town. The bonus multiplier is just a nice little bonus
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't think people buy the Springfield mountain sign for the bonus multiplier. I bought it because it is such an iconic item from the show. And, I love having it in my town. The bonus multiplier is just a nice little bonus

This :thumbup:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited March 2016

This :thumbup:
    Yes. Way more iconic than the limo.
  • intbananas
    127 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    No, it's not why people buy it but as the OP pointed out how their bonus % would change it seemed worth commenting on.

I always wanted the sign in my town :)
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I love it, but I got it cheap during black Friday, so I'm bias.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I love it, but I got it cheap during black Friday, so I'm bias.

Same here - it has gone on sale before, so maybe better to wait unless you really want it.
  • philong67
    153 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    iconic is why i bought it also :D
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The bonus is a bonus? Hah! You guys!! :P ;)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Annathewicked
    4714 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    If your interest is the bonus - there are better choices for the donut amount....
    As far as the sign - it is iconic, and that is why a lot of us buy it, yes it adds to the bonus, but thats not the selling point...........
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • azabbofruin
    12 posts
    edited March 2016
    How did you get so many donuts? 170 holy carp! :!:
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    How did you get so many donuts? 170 holy carp! :!:
    Credit card! ... Lol :mrgreen:
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.