EA Forums - Banner

Act 2 is live!

124Next

Replies

• Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I also think Veggie Bobs are spawning faster than the plants. I'd no sooner tapped last one earlier (confirmed by pop up) then there two more!
    Bob Mutants are spawning at double-rate (i.e. 1 every 5mins instead of 10mins), but only pay out 5x Gas Masks, as opposed to 7 Spades previously. Still a faster collection rate though. :-)

Also, from observation, seems that fertiliser is still the dominant drop from Mutants still. I'd guess it's something like below:
    Act 1 - 70% fert, 30% corn
    Act 2 - 65% fert, 25% corn, 10% DNA
    *Estimates based on observation only*

Will keep an eye on that drop rate over the next few days.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    In Act 1 the mutant seeds I got varied in quantity too. But this time I've had loads and no sign of slowing down yet.

I'd say since launch I've gotten 20 which is one 24 hour period whereas I was lucky if I got 7 a day before.

Early days I know but I'm leaning towards an increased drop rate for this part if the event.

• EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Anyone hwo has figured out what to do with the DNA? I have close to 1000 now, but I don't know what to do with it.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    EvaMohlin wrote:
    Anyone hwo has figured out what to do with the DNA? I have close to 1000 now, but I don't know what to do with it.

You can use it to craft some of the new items.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    EvaMohlin wrote:

You can use it to craft some of the new items.

OMG, I have totally missed that! How blind can you be? Thankyou ShadyLady. :D
  • cjryder625
    1420 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    when visiting my neighbours last night there were both seedlings and Bobs wandering around. Does it matter which you tap? The pay out is always hidden under the cash so I missed if the seedlings paid anything as I looked for Bobs to tap after the first one.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Apparently not. I tried tapping on both, and got the same reward. It does make easier have more to tap on.
  • cjryder625
    1420 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    thanks that is indeed useful.
  • cjryder625
    1420 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    losing the glitch from Cecil's tasks is a real downer. It's taking so long to build up the rewards now :(
  • Lee3472
    292 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The devil makes work for my idle thumbs
    Sorry couldn't resist
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited March 2016
    Whoever bumped this gave me a heart attack. I did not get the final prize of act 1 even though I am very close. For a second I thought I missed it even though I knew the end date was tomorrow...
  • Lee3472
    292 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I did say sorry in advance :)
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Seriously?

To quote Steely Dan, "The things you think are funny I can't understand."

Asterisk.
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I just died a little in side! :lol:
  • [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lee3472
    292 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Lee are you trying to take over moxxee in bumping up old threads I've had enough of him doing that and don't need others to start. It's not even funny.

Please lock mods

Not even a tiny bit funny now you're in on it?
  • [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 74hands
    447 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Add me to the list if people who thought is was not funny and was quite annoyed.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • crodf20
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    74hands wrote:
    Add me to the list if people who thought is was not funny and was quite annoyed.

Same here. Not funny at all and pretty childish ... Hope it gets locked.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.