EA Forums - Banner

Lucius not so Sweet!

Save up donuts and hopefully you earn enough donuts to reach 210 so you could get lucius.
Keep grinding during act 2 so you could earn all the prizes before it ends... Use up most of tour tokens just keep 10 tokens in your inventory

Replies

• 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    My daughter completely missed him. His full price is 400 donuts. You're halfway there!
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Bummer and Typical
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Wow that's really pricy seeing as you were only 400 chips away :(
  • mjmikulski
    47 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    bouncyboot wrote:
    I was 400 chips away from getting Lucius Sweet and it switched to Act 2. Now I have to spend 210 donuts to get him. Quite the rip off if you ask me!

when you're that close, I would've crafted my necessary needed chips. You should have plenty of tickets from playing slots, that's how I closed the gap.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited March 2016
    bouncyboot wrote:
    I was 400 chips away from getting Lucius Sweet and it switched to Act 2. Now I have to spend 210 donuts to get him. Quite the rip off if you ask me!

Should have bought him for donuts before logging out, or continued to tap gamblers for coins, to play slots, to get a few wins to get the chips needed. The prize track clearly states how long they are active for.
  • YodaFax
    123 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    To join the team of "Captain obvious": In my secondary town I was a few tokens away from getting him, so 20 minutes before act 2 was expected, I "rushed" him for 5 donuts. Doesn't help at all for Lucius, but maybe for the next act?
    In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
  • anag123
    10 posts
    edited March 2016
    Drop in the bucket if you make good money.
  • OsteoidPark
    6 posts
    edited March 2016
    tumblr_mp0r94oxjL1srx6gvo1_500.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!