EA Forums - Banner

What do you hate about this game? I have 2

Prev1
Wouldn't go so far as to use the word, "hate", but yes, I'd agree on these two elements being most frustrating. I also think it would be cool if you could place on a full 360 rather than just north, east, south and west so you could angle items and allow for curved roads to compliment. Howvere, all in all, still the only game I've stuck with on the iPad over 4 years.

Replies

• cjryder625
    1420 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Crafting, crafting and I have a third thing... CRAFTING
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • LPNintendoITA
    11587 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    you want 360°. You know how the game is 500+ MB? make it 1 GB after that
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • crodf20
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't like a lot, but right now I don't recall all of them...

For example: I hate Krustyland and its small buildings. I try to make it look "cool", but so far it's just messy and pretty repetitive.

I hate one of Marge's sounds when you send her to a job (kinda like oh oh oh) it's so annoying. Also stuffs that don't rotate 360 degrees.

And above all I hate that glitch that has been in the game forever. The "textual glitch"...

14khzso.jpg
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The games running like treacle on my NEW tablet :evil:
    I don't think this event is helping so until it's finished I've largely given up playing :(
  • [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Most annoying is neighbor visits during events. They are positively excruciating.
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I dont 'Hate' anything about the game.

There are things i'd change given the chance, but i won't ever get that chance so i try not to get caught up on the less enjoyable aspects of the game.

• wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Crafting truly sucks, like REALLY SUCKS.
  • SatansHockey
    113 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Now that I have a lot more characters I hate setting them all on individual tasks. I wish I could just click set all to 60 min tasks.
  • boldbhoy
    271 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I dont 'Hate' anything about the game.

There are things i'd change given the chance, but i won't ever get that chance so i try not to get caught up on the less enjoyable aspects of the game.

This is pretty much how I see it. There are some aspects of crafting that I find frustrating but overall I find crafting a more interesting way of progressing in the game.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Now that I have a lot more characters I hate setting them all on individual tasks. I wish I could just click set all to 60 min tasks.

What, you mean like the task manager?
  • ataylor375
    59 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    What I LOATHE is Springfield Heights!
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't really hate anything but I dislike how the IRS building doesn't have any adjustment. I would really like to fully upgrade it but keep it at level 2 because I don't want to store, unstore, store... :?
  • SatansHockey
    113 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    roshigoth1 wrote:

What, you mean like the task manager?

I had to Google that but that's awesome! I'm level 46 right now but I must not have started that quest yet since I only started during act 3 of the winter event. I can't wait to get that unemployment building. Thank you!
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I love this game and most things I had issues with have been fixed. The one extra wish I have is that fairy kodos was tied to any other house other than the Simpson's on her 8 hour task. Would love to be able to cancel this task when it's accidentally set through the job manager.

OR they could actually make it so that it doesn't block the rest of the game and pan you to the simpson's house.

For those who miss clearing their whole town of completed tasks - if you have switched the time of the task, for example everyone was on 4 hour tasks and now they are set to 8 hour task - you can go back to the job manager (unemployment office) and it will now let you "go to" the characters who are finished their 4 hour jobs. Note this only works if you change the job time, if you reset them from 4hr to 4hr, this feature won't be enabled.
  • p3bowman
    524 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't hate anything, and I actually like crafting items during events.

That being said, it's frustrating that items from previous events don't come back very often. I can't craft monorail pieces like other people because I wasn't far enough along at the time. I don't have that problem anymore because I'm at level 59, so it would be cool to have an event like a "garage sale" where you can pick up buildings or items you may have missed at some point.
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Springfield Hights and the Railyard. I don't mind crafting during events but these two, bother me.
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Grinding Springfield heights. Shame, if they'd make it where those of us who have limited time even had a shot at it, I'd love the heights. But since we still don't have the options for 4/12/even 24 hour tasks in the heights, it's what I hate the most about this game, hands down.
  • jumperjing3
    46 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    What I dislike the most is that the game dictates to me when I can do neighbor visits. I know it's been discussed before about having an automatic reset like at midnight...and that would be perfect. If I wanted to finish my visits at 11:59 and then start them at 12:01 I should be able to do that. As it stands now sometimes I forget...or don't have time...or it gets too late that I end up having to let it go for a day just to get it earlier! Other games I play have this feature (theirs reset at 3:00am) and they don't have any problems. I just don't understand EA's reasoning that you have to wait 24 hours until you can visit again? Anyone know?
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I've been meaning to post a "things that frustrate me" thread. I guess this is similar to it.

It really frustrates me that after I find Maggie in her mini-game that she isn't dropped off at the Playdough Factory. The game brings me back to the factory but then I have to scroll back to Maggie if I want to task her, etc. Ugh!!!

It frustrates me that the Project Board slowly scrolls to the Rail Yard. Just change it so it snaps to the Yard. Additionally, update it so that if I tap on the Project Board I can select "Jump to Rail Yard" or "Cancel". Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.