EA Forums - Banner

Replies

• SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016
    I'm not on the list of players :( ...I wanna play :mrgreen:

Don't worry, still plenty of room when you and spiders signed up. TGH just needs to update...someday. :P :lol:

Okay great....thought maybe I messed up on the last one :D
  • honolululu
    111 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    If you're taking any more players, I'd gladly throw my name in the hat. :)
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Sounds like a lot of Fun! You are going To do Great TGH!
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Sorry for being MIA. My friend brought a lovely bug back from Mexico and I have be under the weather all week. I asked for a souvenir but next time I will skip the request.

Rhi I am a terrible person and if you can forgive me I will send you that story tonight. I have 5 days of work to catch up on right now.
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Sorry for being MIA. My friend brought a lovely bug back from Mexico and I have be under the weather all week. I asked for a souvenir but next time I will skip the request.

Rhi I am a terrible person and if you can forgive me I will send you that story tonight. I have 5 days of work to catch up on right now.

that's fine, and just ignore my pm over there lol
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    You left Spidersmakegravy off your list. ;)
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Bumpitybump bump
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'll play.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I would like to play :D
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Yay... we have 16 people. The goal is to try and hit 20 but if not I will send out roles Sunday sometime. Game starts Monday. So group vote time... I can have the days start/end anywhere from Noon to 3pm EST. Does anyone have a preference?
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Yay... we have 16 people. The goal is to try and hit 20 but if not I will send out roles Sunday sometime. Game starts Monday. So group vote time... I can have the days start/end anywhere from Noon to 3pm EST. Does anyone have a preference?

Noon or 12:30 would be better for me.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Noon is good for me.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    henpot7514 wrote:
    I would like to play :D

:D
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Whenever is good for me.... Can't wait to start
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited March 2016

I'm relaxed on start time (I'm on GMT), so whatever works for everyone else is fine by me.

• TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Ok as I was reminded by someone very wise and wonderful for timing purposes we will start Tuesday (the days sync up better that way. Roles will go out Sunday/Monday.

• SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016
    Any time is good for me....can't wait to start :D:D
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Are there going to be any introductions or instructions? Plus I don't know how to type in green... I used to in high school, but that was many moons ago...

Any time is good for me too
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Turkey1010 wrote:
    Are there going to be any introductions or instructions? Plus I don't know how to type in green... I used to in high school, but that was many moons ago...

Any time is good for me too
    Yes and no. ON Sunday/Monday you will get a role. That role may or may not have special instructions. Sometimes it includes a power. on Tuesday at noon-ish you will see a new thread probably called Marvelous CG Day ends blah blah. From there people make wild accusations according to whatever logic they see fit. Eventually you can pick up on clues to help figure out hints and try and get rid of the other team based on whatever info you get on the clues. To make votes different colors use the full editor. One of the drop downs is a color changer. Honestly even with people playing 5 or 6 of these it still can be confusing because the GLs like to mess, uh I mean give the players a new challenge every game. So if you are lost just PM me. Biggest rule is don't reveal info in the thread you learn via PM or possibly later on from a doc.
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Friendly reminder to all players. If you are mainly on the mobile download the free Google Docs App. Once/if you are recruited by a team that is how the team will communicate. Also Dead Mans Party will be in a doc (new players Dead man party DMP is where the dead go to gossip about the game once you go to the big forum in the sky)

To also give a preview of how the mechanics will work in this game. Everyone will be assigned a civilian character and possible super hero or super villain name. Each of the team captains will try and recruit a member to their team. If your super identity is compatible to that team you are recruited. If it is not then you die (maybe). So I will use Batman as an example. Batman is good guy team captain and Joker is bad guy team captain. Susie is playing civilian Laurel Lance super identity Black Canary (good guy). If batman recruits Susie she become Black Canary and she gets powers. She will also be granted access to the Batman Doc. If the joker tries to recruit her she dies. Then she goes to DMP. Now with all that said trust me there will be a ton of ways to interfere with the recruiting process and not everything is as it seems. :twisted: :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!