EA Forums - Banner

Family guy Update?

I literally could not be less interested in this.

Not a fan of the show or the game. And was not terribly amused by the crossover.

Replies

• nathanhazel
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    well thanks

• devilhunt1449
    3722 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Think that this would be the first event that I'd not bother playing as it just would be of no interest to me, sorry.
  • Annathewicked
    4721 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ?

Edit - There's a whole family guy discussion in OT that would love to talk about this with you..............

:evil: I hate that game. Played for a while - we think we get no land? Ha! Have they Ever given you more land in family guy yet? They hhadn't by the time I quit and that was one of the reasons - too much junk, even if you play free, to fit in the tiny land they had.....And anything and everything "good" is clams or cash as we like to call it in the real world. I spend sometimes on donuts - but clams cost too much for too little that goes for not enough stuff - because there's ALWAYS stuff..... I'm impressed with how fast they roll out their junk product - but it's merely on the dollars you throw at the crud they put out. :?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    After trying and failing to play the CLUSTERFYCK that was Quest For Stuff, I'd pass. Big time.
  • Wiredup11
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Title made me think you were lost. I can see an event with this concept be fun!

However, there are many other ideas that are better fleshed out and more intertwined with the show and Family Guy doesn't seem popular enough here to warrant much positive response for a crossover event. Totally understandable, different shows and different tastes.

I do like the effort you made in putting this together, nathanhazel. Don't let this discourage you, I'd like to see more ideas like yours.
  • galaxysm2729
    410 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I think this would be pretty fun!! :D love family guy!! But I do hate the game :p.

But would love to have Peter and his family/friends on the game. Just like I'm sure a lot of people would love to have Futurama on the game. (I'm one of them too!)
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I can see TQFS doing a Simpsons update but not vice versa. Interesting idea though. I'd rather see a Hellfish, Movematariums, Hells Satan's & whacking day part 2 before a family guy.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Like the game hate the show love the crossover

Don't want this would rather have futurama
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    No way I got turned off playing the crap qfs in fact I don't even watch the episodes anymore
  • ElectroFisK
    193 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    A Futurama crossover event would undoubtedly be a way more interesting then a Family guy crossover.
    Family guy has never been my kind of show.
    It is just too boring compared to the Simpsons and Futurama
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited March 2016
    I will be locking this thread. This "update" will never happen.

If you want FG stuff, then perhaps you should play that game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.