EA Forums - Banner

Marvelous CG *** Day 5 ends 4/7 12:00pm EST***

Replies

• SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016
    Okay I think I got completely confused...not hard to do :D
    The club is called Trois Rouge.....those are the letters that are lost or flickering.
    Not sure about the significance of that at all.

Except I know Rogue is an XMen character.....but that might have nothing to do with it

Really helpful arent I :lol:
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Thanks for the info Wilki - very helpful :thumbup:

Nice to see that a minor thing like a TT can't stop you Annette :lol:

According to my new best mate Google, Captain Marvel has had a number of incarnations, but mostly as female superheroes :?

As for Jean, if she has turned to the dark side, why is she working for Charles/Xavier?

Is there a possibility that the reference to Peter being away means that whoever is Peter is prevented from posting? Or at least restricted to a certain number of posts a day. Is that even a thing? Seems a bit mean :lol: or more likely that he's not a character I suppose. Or not

@squirrel - I think you may be onto something there..... Rogue was in the X-men films. So could well be in the game. Or not :lol:

Oh, and Happy Birthday oh great GL :D

SsgJYyIl.jpg
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm just gunna go with a random until something better comes up.

++meinaz
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I am so lost right now :? Is Annette tt? I couldn't tell if she is. And why do we think Jean (whoever that is) may have turned? I think I need to pay more attention!
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    juliet603 wrote:
    I am so lost right now :? Is Annette tt? I couldn't tell if she is. And why do we think Jean (whoever that is) may have turned? I think I need to pay more attention!

:lol::lol:

That makes two of us. Annette has an Easter themed TT - I wouldn't have noticed either, but Barry pointed it out. As for Jean, I thought "who the hell is she?" When I read the list, so had to go and read the messages again (nobody told me this would involve so much effort :shock: :lol: ). She popped up in the first message. I missed that :oops:
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    (nobody told me this would involve so much effort :shock: :lol: ).

Right- it says it's a "game" doesn't it? :mrgreen:
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    juliet603 wrote:

That makes two of us. Annette has an Easter themed TT - I wouldn't have noticed either, but Barry pointed it out. As for Jean, I thought "who the hell is she?" When I read the list, so had to go and read the messages again (nobody told me this would involve so much effort :shock: :lol: ). She popped up in the first message. I missed that :oops:

Jean Grey. She is a very powerful mutant and Xavier helps her keep her powers in check. Without them, it's too much for her to control and that's when she goes evil...well not really evil, she shows empathy towards others so it doesn't matter to her if people get out of her way or if she just kills them. She's one of the most powerful telekinetic and telepathic mutants out there.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    juliet603 wrote:

Jean Grey. She is a very powerful mutant and Xavier helps her keep her powers in check. Without them, it's too much for her to control and that's when she goes evil...well not really evil, she shows empathy towards others so it doesn't matter to her if people get out of her way or if she just kills them. She's one of the most powerful telekinetic and telepathic mutants out there.

She doesn't really go evil - so much as Uncontrollable.............. :shock:
    But she does get involved by the bad guys - I will separate this way - Jean Grey - good, Phoenix(her alter-persona)- Bad

Edit - all suggestion speculation :lol:
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016
    Well I'm not a lot clearer with htis game than the last one :D

Jean Grey is very powerful...doesnt she manage to even over power Xavier in the film...SO she would be a very strong character but could be good or bad :?
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I kind of wonder if someone is playing the Jean Grey character, could they have a role of a traitor? Though right now we haven't gotten a full character list, only those that have been mentioned so far.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I kind of wonder if someone is playing the Jean Grey character, could they have a role of a traitor? Though right now we haven't gotten a full character list, only those that have been mentioned so far.

Hmmm this could fit her well........
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Congrats to Wiki. He has immunity.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016

Hmmm this could fit her well........

It's tough until we get all the characters, then we can start to work out which side they might be on. We are quite a few short at the moment.

Congrats wiki for winning the challenge. Does the immunity prevent us from voting for him or does it mean if he gets enough votes and should die, that he wont?
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Thanks for all the info guys! I feel SLIGHTLY less stupid now :lol: I really should read the morning and evening messages more clearly!

I think Sakura is right about this Jean person being the traitor, or maybe she can be turned by either side?
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Gosh, how convenient that on a day when we are being encouraged to vote as there's a chance of winning some info, we are gifted with the name of the person who has won immunity, giving us the option to all pile and in and vote for them with no repercussions. How handy is that? Or at least it would be if there was somebody called Wiki playing. I'm not buying this.

Could it be that the prize was to not only win immunity but also to try and stitch someone else up? Or perhaps it's punishment for Wilki suggesting that the person who won the challenge yesterday should fess up? Or perhaps I'm being too cynical?

Dunno.

Thirsty work this. Off for some teacoffee :lol:
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016

Gosh, how convenient that on a day when we are being encouraged to vote as there's a chance of winning some info, we are gifted with the name of the person who has won immunity, giving us the option to all pile and in and vote for them with no repercussions. How handy is that? Or at least it would be if there was somebody called Wiki playing. I'm not buying this.

Could it be that the prize was to not only win immunity but also to try and stitch someone else up? Or perhaps it's punishment for Wilki suggesting that the person who won the challenge yesterday should fess up? Or perhaps I'm being too cynical?

Dunno.

It's getting more and more intriguing, isnt it :mrgreen:

Not many voting at the moment, which is unusual, normally there are some cast by now.

I think a lot of the characters can be on either side, it doesnt have to faithfully follow the usual storyline rules.

Happy Easter Everyone :-)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Dunno.

It's getting more and more intriguing, isnt it :mrgreen:

Not many voting at the moment, which is unusual, normally there are some cast by now.

I think a lot of the characters can be on either side, it doesnt have to faithfully follow the usual storyline rules.

Happy Easter Everyone :-)

We still have over 24 hours to vote, so there is plenty of time. I am going to go through and read everything again and see if I can find any clues into identities. If not, I may be the one gone especially if everyone just votes for wilki..
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm not quite sure how the votes will go. Usually we'd have a couple of votes for at least one person, but we can't exactly attempt to persuade others of our convictions... If I'm on team A and I vote for someone I suspect to be on team B, I can't explain why without revealing my side and the ball won't get rolling. So I'm not sure if we'll get everyone to vote today

Sorry for not being around, not feeling great
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Vote Count
    1 Meinaz (Johnny)

Meinaz is currently getting voted off with 1 vote

(You can vote for Wiki but your name won't go into the hat. Be the same thing as if you voted for me or something like that)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm not quite sure how the votes will go. Usually we'd have a couple of votes for at least one person, but we can't exactly attempt to persuade others of our convictions... If I'm on team A and I vote for someone I suspect to be on team B, I can't explain why without revealing my side and the ball won't get rolling. So I'm not sure if we'll get everyone to vote today

Sorry for not being around, not feeling great

I think it will play out similar to the last game. At some point, lines will be drawn. Although I am not sure how the non-recruited will fit in. The bad will protect the bad and the good will protect the good. If you aren't recruited, then you can be targeted by both sides. For the non-recruited, the larger the other groups are the worse off they are.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!