EA Forums - Banner

Marvelous CG *** Day 5 ends 4/7 12:00pm EST***

Replies

• SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Since Moxxee woke up

--Moxxee

I'll have to think of who to vote for now.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Vote Count
    3 Henpot (Lynn, MC, Juliet)
    2 Moxxee (SquirrelLad, ForumNerds )
    2 Johnny (Wiki, Meinaz)
    1 Meinaz (Johnny)
    1 Barry (Anna)
    1 Ann (Barry)

Henpot is currently getting voted off with 3 votes

(Can you tell when I posts votes from my ipad vs my PC? :D )
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm chucking in a random vote and have chosen purely on the basis of picking someone with no votes yet.

++squirrel
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:
    ++johnny

Here are my reasons:

1. He is uncharacteristically quiet - this is not how Johnny plays, but then again he's usually a villain.

2. He put in an early vote. Could this be so that he has power over the situation, if one similar to yesterday were to arise?

3. He is usually always a villain, so he probably is in this game :mrgreen::lol:

4. I need to vote for someone - I want my name in the pot, although lightening is unlikely to strike twice.

Glad I've got immunity, that should help me, knowing my luck ;)

I'm confused.
    You call me a "stronger, more experienced player" but you vote for me.
    Don't we want the stronger players around?
    We have no idea which team the players are on but you put me in a place to be lynched?

1. I'm usually quiet in the beginning. I feel like I say that every game. I don't usually go too hard for a couple GDs.
    2. My vote wasn't that early, it was just the first. Today is a long GD after all. My voting first was hardly a position of power as seen by my current situation.
    3. There are no villains this game. Only teams.
    4. A vote for me is curious. You knew the position you would put me in.
    Why?

Don't be confused johnny. By villains, I meant team leaders.

Think about it... Stronger, more experienced players... Yes you most certainly are one of those, so why would I want to vote for you? Well surely, the team leader would go for one of those first. After all, to have someone experienced on your team is useful. So if you weren't targeted last night, you will be in the coming nights, because of your strength as a player. And, if I was in that position last night, I probably would have asked for you, because of your experience.
    Just trying to think like the leaders

Let me try to understand this.
    You are voting to kill me because I may have been turned???
    Is that right? That's your reasoning???

Look, I had nothing else to go on. I went with my gut. I guess the reasons weren't the best. I'm keeping my vote for you as I don't know who else to vote for. If you get in danger, I'll drop my vote for you and go with someone else.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I have a question about recruiting. What do we think happens if a leader tries to recruit a person that has already been recruited for the other team? Are they still going to die or will they have some type of protection from the team?
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Vote Count
    2 Johnny (Wiki, Meinaz)
    1 Meinaz (Johnny)
    1 Barry (Anna)
    1 Ann (Barry)
    1 SquirrelLad (Spidermakesgravy)

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    I have a question about recruiting. What do we think happens if a leader tries to recruit a person that has already been recruited for the other team? Are they still going to die or will they have some type of protection from the team?

I think they'd die :? but I could be wrong, it's been known to happen :lol:
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @wilki:
    I'd feel better if you'd remove it now.
    I'm really only a couple wake up votes away from being lynched.
    Things come up, people get busy, accidents can happen.
    There are plenty of people without votes.
    What do ya say?
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    As much as I want to vote for Johnny...it seems Wilki has left another strong player off his list.
    Himself. Who else would be strong other than one who has been GL of numerous CG's and played quite a few himself.

While Johnny could be a villain, Wilki is basically voting for him on the basis he is an innocent and could be recruited. And of course we can't vote for Wilki because he has immunity.

Then there is the message our glorious GL gave us that Doom knows who Captain America is...

But I'll go with someone who doesn't currently have a vote:

++Honolulu

• spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    There is always the option that Johnny and Wilki are in cahoots and this little tiff is just an elaborate double bluff :? :lol:
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    There is always the option that Johnny and Wilki are in cahoots and this little tiff is just an elaborate double bluff :? :lol:

Very true.

Or Wilki can be Doom and know who Captain America is...

Or Wilki can be Captain America and think that Johnny is Doom and will target him...

Soooo many possiblities...

tired_cat.jpg

• johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Well, the best way I can prove my point is if Meinaz gets a couple more votes.
    Anyone out there want to take a risk and have some fun?

I think voting off hen or Moxxee for a lack of participation is a bad idea. Normally, I'd say, get rid of the players that aren't around but this game is different. We want to kill the leaders, not the innocents. Lack of participation is too dangerous for the leaders. The leaders are most likely present in the thread.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016

I think voting off hen or Moxxee for a lack of participation is a bad idea. Normally, I'd say, get rid of the players that aren't around but this game is different. We want to kill the leaders, not the innocents. Lack of participation is too dangerous for the leaders. The leaders are most likely present in the thread.

Well Moxxee is no longer ahead in votes, since I removed mine.

And I must have missed any point you made about Meinaz, I'll have to go back and read that.

• TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    Vote Count
    2 Johnny (Wiki, Meinaz)
    1 Meinaz (Johnny)
    1 Barry (Anna)
    1 Ann (Barry)
    1 SquirrelLad (Spidermakesgravy)
    1 Honolulu (Sakura)

• johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:

Why do you ask?
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    So, in case others missed it like me...
    meinaz wrote:
    .....do I vote for meinaz to even up the vote :?

I would appreciate that.
    Wilki seems to want me gone... I'd like to stick around a bit.

I am willing to change my vote if you change yours. Once you voted for me, I knew I was going to vote for the next person that was voted for that was you.

I understand your vote but I don't understand Wilki's?
    His "reasons" are terrible.
    There are other players that have been on less than me that normally talk more than me.
    There haven't been any clues or reasons for anyone to think I am in leadership in this game but he voted for me anyway.
    He actually contradicts himself in his reasoning. Not an exact quote but he says something like, I'm not usually this quiet but I'm usually a villain... Wouldn't that make me "innocent?" Then a couple sentences later he says something like, but he's usually a villain so probably is now...
    These are not "real" arguments. It's that simple.
    I don't blame you. You are just trying to save yourself but Wilki is up to something...

You are not in danger. Moxxee is.
    You only have 1 vote against you. You can remove your vote for me at any time and not be in danger...

Though after that was posted I took my vote off of Moxxee so it's Henpot in danger.

Hmmm...

I feel like I'll end up driving the GL crazy if I change votes again... :lol:

But I'm not really seeing anything there to implicate Meinaz though. And Johnny is right, Wilki's reasons aren't really enough to implicate him as well, so I don't currently see a reason to vote for Johnny either (past CG's aside, no matter how fun it would be to kill Johnny for past CG's).

And Wilki is immune, so I'll just stick with my random vote.

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Why are you going after me? You originally said it was a random vote, but now you are trying to get people to target me.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    --Henpot
    ++meinaz

Because Johnny is right: we shouldn't vote someone off just for not playing.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    --johnny
    ++henpot

Trying to save myself.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    --johnny
    ++henpot

Trying to save myself.

You still weren't in danger...

--honolulu

++meinaz

I don't know if switching to Henpot was because you felt you were now in danger or not, but it seems supicious.

Guess I will try driving the GL crazy... :lol:

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!