EA Forums - Banner

Marvelous CG *** Day 5 ends 4/7 12:00pm EST***

Replies

• spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Greetings :D

Well, that took me a while to catch up on and try to get my head around..... And I missed the competition :(

I must confess that I'd given up on the numbers - they weren't making any sense to me, so I convinced myself that they didn't mean anything. But then I changed my mind :lol: After all, why go to all that trouble of putting them there if they didn't mean anything? But I hadn't counted back to May. It's late, I'm tired and I'm off to bed now, so that'll give me something to do in the morning. Joy :(

And I now see what I was missing on the character list :oops: Thanks. I agree that it looks as though there are characters on each side that can change allegiance, which would also fit with some of the Marvel characters such as Jean (get me, pretending I know what I'm talking about when it comes to comics :lol: ) But quite what happens should this occur remains to be seen.... I'm sure everything is not as straightforward (ha ha ha!) as that and GL has bunged in a few surprises for us.

• Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Sorry all - had a tooth pulled this morning and work was nice enough to make me still come in...

I'll catch up in a bit
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting yesterday. I haven't been feeling that great, and no, this isn't a clue that everyone should say they're not feeling well and we're all on the same team. :lol: (That's a joke because Juliet recently posted she wasn't feeling well either.) I've been following along but don't have anything significant to add. :oops: I'd like to use the share option simply to know who all the characters are and go from there.

I'll try to figure out who to vote for this evening or tomorrow morning. I have no idea right now.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016
    Well I cant seem to find any clues in anyones replies......I think I suck at these games :mrgreen:

I read and re read the storyline and thread and still nada.....I'm going to read all through oncce more and hope something obvious shows up.

I hope everyone who hast been feeling well gets better soon :-)

• lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    My most fervent get-well wishes to Juliet and Maryclaire, as well.

LOL, Annette, looking for clues as to people's sides...good for you. I'm absolutely no good at seeing things like that, unless they're waved right under my nose. As far as the numbers go, nope, that wasn't a hint; just part of my job. The doctor I work for is revising her fees, and so I had to go to Medicare's website, look up their fee schedule for each CPT code, and then calculate what 125% of that is for each code. There are a lot of codes, and some of them have two different fees depending on whether they were done in the office or in a hospital; so all day long I was clicking back and forth, writing down numbers and then punching them into my computer's calculator, and then entering them into the computer, back and forth, plodding on and on like an unstoppable juggernaut.

Fortunately, I got it all done, with some time to spare. Tomorrow I get to sterilize instruments all day. Fun job. :-D

Anyhow, if you find anything out, feel free to hint in your messages. Not that I'll notice.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    The more I re-read the posts from today and yesterday, the more I get obsessed with finding hints being dropped by the players so that their teammates can find them (and, thus, know not to vote to lynch a teammate! )

And I'm really scraping bottom. Just to give you an idea how bad it is, I'm trying to tell if lynn is giving a hint so we'll start looking for Marvel characters that add 25% to numbers and then note the results. Or maybe moxxee is trying to communicate his team by showing a transformation into an armadillo. Is Sakura's concern for disturbing co-workers a clue?

I need Help. Fast. :? :?

And I can't stop wondering about the significance of October. Why was that journal from October? Or -- if the significant part is referring to May -- then why May? I keep looking for method to GL's madness. Otherwise, why not use March? (I even checked player's "join dates" to see if someone joined on May 19, 2015. Nada. )

:(
    I doubt my concern for disturbing co-workers is a clue, more like I'd prefer to keep my job...lol. They don't like people having their personal phones going off because pretty much everyone is on calls with end users doing tech support.

But Moxxee turning into an armadillo...lol. Though don't armadillos carry leprosy?
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Fortunately, I got it all done, with some time to spare. Tomorrow I get to sterilize instruments all day.

Okay, folks. Help me here. Are any of the comic book characters sterile? (Or play an instrument? ) :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Fortunately, I got it all done, with some time to spare. Tomorrow I get to sterilize instruments all day.

Okay, folks. Help me here. Are any of the comic book characters sterile? (Or play an instrument? ) :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Or BOTH! :lol:
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:

Somehow I think I remember seeing students at Xavier's school playing instruments. And the only characters I think that have been mentioned so far that were students their are Jean Grey and Jubilee. I also remember Jean Grey did most of the looking after and medical things for the X-Men, or just Wolverine, in the first movie.

Trying to watch the first season of Daredevil again since it looks like I have forgotten all of it... :lol:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016
    Voting is tomorrow and I'm a bit in panic mode....want to vote but have no idea who.
    I will be on briefly in the morning but then not until the afternoon, so it is l ooking like a random choice :?
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited March 2016

LOL, Annette, looking for clues as to people's sides...good for you. I'm absolutely no good at seeing things like that, unless they're waved right under my nose. As far as the numbers go, nope, that wasn't a hint; just part of my job. The doctor I work for is revising her fees, and so I had to go to Medicare's website, look up their fee schedule for each CPT code, and then calculate what 125% of that is for each code. There are a lot of codes, and some of them have two different fees depending on whether they were done in the office or in a hospital; so all day long I was clicking back and forth, writing down numbers and then punching them into my computer's calculator, and then entering them into the computer, back and forth, plodding on and on like an unstoppable juggernaut.

Fortunately, I got it all done, with some time to spare. Tomorrow I get to sterilize instruments all day. Fun job. :-D

Anyhow, if you find anything out, feel free to hint in your messages. Not that I'll notice.

Interesting...
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016
    Turkey1010 wrote:

Interesting...

Is it interesting because a) you think her job sounds interesting or b) you can see clues about her character in the game?
  • honolululu
    111 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Well I haven't been sick. Whatever that might mean. ;)

Just love reading all the thoughts, and don't really have anything to add except random stuff.

Does the date Bruce Hulked out in his diary represent a day someone got banned recently?

or moxxee just tell us what this " golden, crunchy, delicious coincidence?" is that we are all unable to come up with on our own. :) Wild taco chase maybe?

++share
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2016
    honolululu wrote:
    Well I haven't been sick. Whatever that might mean. ;)

Just love reading all the thoughts, and don't really have anything to add except random stuff.

Does the date Bruce Hulked out in his diary represent a day someone got banned recently?

or moxxee just tell us what this " golden, crunchy, delicious coincidence?" is that we are all unable to come up with on our own. :) Wild taco chase maybe?

++share

You have to vote for someone for the share vote to count. You are on a forced vote as well
  • honolululu
    111 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    You have to vote for someone for the share vote to count. You are on a forced vote as well

Thank you. I'm aware of the forced vote, still considering that one. Thought I'd get the share vote out of the way. :)

I'll vote for both in the same post. Thanks for the fun so far GL! Just wish I had more to offer.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016
    Oh well damn....Came here hoping for some flashes of brilliance from players to guide my vote.

Where is everyone :|:|

• lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm here, but I haven't a clue who to vote for.

I'll vote for ++SquirrelLad just because she's here, and so I can vote for ++share

Squirrel, I'll take it off you if you're in danger, unless you begin acting suspicious. :wink:
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I thought this was supposed to be a HIDDEN ROLE LIST GAME..???
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Turkey1010 wrote:
    I thought this was supposed to be a HIDDEN ROLE LIST GAME..???

Um...it is. Isn't it? :(

Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you that I LOVE your signature line!!
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited March 2016

thank you, thank you. Stephen king is my favorite. Him and Clive Barker :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!