EA Forums - Banner

Marvelous CG *** Day 5 ends 4/7 12:00pm EST***

Replies

• Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't think hen will make it if there's only an hour left, I imagine she'll be working at least until after 5. Lulu needs a vote in by that time too and I still have no idea who to vote for either.

I have an idea, but in the plus side only Lulu and hen are forced... everyone else doesn't HAVE to vote!!!!!
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'll go with maryclaire's reasoning on this one. Hope henpot doesn't mind, but I too want that list. :(

++henpot
    ++share

• wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Turkey1010 wrote:
    I don't think hen will make it if there's only an hour left, I imagine she'll be working at least until after 5. Lulu needs a vote in by that time too and I still have no idea who to vote for either.

I have an idea, but in the plus side only Lulu and hen are forced... everyone else doesn't HAVE to vote!!!!!

I think I know what you're thinking. It is easier for a GL of someone with a forced vote is voted off, but at the same time, it's not really fair on the player. If a bandwagon picks up to vote either of the two, I'll drop my vote for squirrel, providing he drops his for mine.

(If you're reading this squirrel, if you vote for hen/lulu, I'll follow your lead and vote for the same person)
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Turkey1010 wrote:

I think I know what you're thinking. It is easier for a GL of someone with a forced vote is voted off, but at the same time, it's not really fair on the player. If a bandwagon picks up to vote either of the two, I'll drop my vote for squirrel, providing he drops his for mine.

(If you're reading this squirrel, if you vote for hen/lulu, I'll follow your lead and vote for the same person)

You don't know!! Lol I'm saying y'all don't have to vote.. didn't expect certain people to do what they did though.. but again I'm new.. I wish I could go read previous games and learn a thing or two!!!
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Turkey1010 wrote:

I'll drop my vote for you Wilki and vote for hen.
    By the way I'm a she :D ...the Ladd part is confusing but its my surname :-)
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:

Squirrel seems to be available to play a lot.

I don't mean that to be judgmental at ALL toward those who are playing less. Hope they don't take it wrong. :oops:
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016
    --Wilki ++hen

• SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

Squirrel seems to be available to play a lot.

I don't mean that to be judgmental at ALL toward those who are playing less. Hope they don't take it wrong. :oops:

I'm actually working..shhhh....but ont he computer at home, so I keep popping on the site :-)
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    --squirrel ++henpot

You kept your side of the bargain, I'll keep mine :)
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Turkey1010 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Turkey1010 wrote:

You don't know!! Lol I'm saying y'all don't have to vote.. didn't expect certain people to do what they did though.. but again I'm new.. I wish I could go read previous games and learn a thing or two!!!

Not sure if you already know this, since you're new to CGs. You already know that someone who has a forced vote dies if they do not vote. But do you know that whoever has the most votes ALSO dies? (The "forced vote death" doesn't act as a substitute for the "lynch vote death" ) ... that's why when we aren't sure who to vote for, we sometimes vote off the person we think is going to be out of the game anyway. Less guilt. ;)
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Turkey1010 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Turkey1010 wrote:

Not sure if you already know this, since you're new to CGs. You already know that someone who has a forced vote dies if they do not vote. But do you know that whoever has the most votes ALSO dies? (The "forced vote death" doesn't act as a substitute for the "lynch vote death" ) ... that's why when we aren't sure who to vote for, we sometimes vote off the person we think is going to be out of the game anyway. Less guilt. ;)

I do understand that, but I do not think it is fair to vote for her because she had responsibility .. she may have popped in at the last second and voted. You guys DON'T know, but it doesn't matter now ! I'm not voting today.. I was gonna vote share but it's already there so I'm going with my conscience.
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    We need the share votes guys, don't think we have enough.

I don't mind one or two for me if you aren't sure, as long as it doesn't put me into danger
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    wilki1999 wrote:

I don't mind one or two for me if you aren't sure, as long as it doesn't put me into danger

We had the option to vote NOT to share. So, I think GL meant that she'd count the votes to share and the votes NOT to share, and whichever had the majority would win. I don't think she meant that a majority of the total number of players in the game need to vote to share.
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited March 2016

I didn't know that Annette, so thanks for the info :thumbup: I can see your point though Turkey, so I'm going random.

++Anna

++share

• Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

We had the option to vote NOT to share. So, I think GL meant that she'd count the votes to share and the votes NOT to share, and whichever had the majority would win. I don't think she meant that a majority of the total number of players in the game need to vote to share.

I concur
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

Oh I see. In that case we're alright then. It's till wouldn't hurt for a few extra share votes though
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't see why votes are even being taken off of Wilki...

Some things I have noticed. Second day Wilki went after Johnny, trying to convince every one he was a villain. But the day ended with Meinaz being killed off and the next day we find out Doom was recruited by Magneto. Wilki never mentions Johnny being a villain again. Coincidence?

Also Wilki has said he believes in voting off the innocents (or people he believes to not be on teams) not to try to look for the leaders. Strange but Magneto's personality is quite like that. Another coincidence? Or am I reading too much into this?
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ++Annette ++share

Safe sour cream dripping down Mox's chin vote! :mrgreen:

tumblr_mhbilnfFw01r9sll4o1_500.gif
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't see why votes are even being taken off of Wilki...

Some things I have noticed. Second day Wilki went after Johnny, trying to convince every one he was a villain. But the day ended with Meinaz being killed off and the next day we find out Doom was recruited by Magneto. Wilki never mentions Johnny being a villain again. Coincidence?

Also Wilki has said he believes in voting off the innocents (or people he believes to not be on teams) not to try to look for the leaders. Strange but Magneto's personality is quite like that. Another coincidence? Or am I reading too much into this?

If you want to vote for him I will...because I agree I feel like anyone of us could be next!
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Squirrel, ATM I'm not going to change my vote for you, just because Hen is in the lead currently. Otherwise, I probably would have. I'll watch the posts to see if things change rapidly.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!