edited April 2016
    *breaks silence*

Welcome Rhi!

*goes silent again*
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited April 2016
    Sorry guys. My refrigerator busted the water line and my kitchen is covered in water. Day start will be delayed
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Ouch! :(
    That stinks, TGH.
    I hope it's not too bad.
    Good luck.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Sorry guys. My refrigerator busted the water line and my kitchen is covered in water. Day start will be delayed

Yikes. That's awful. (I mean, the busted water line. Not the delay.)

Want to start tomorrow? We could have a two-day "Day" and you could have time to get yourself together ...

fridge-notes-cool_1420626450.jpg
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited April 2016
    Well then we will wait, patiently....just like a pack of lemmings. Do lemmings come in packs?

Or is it herds.....herds of lemmings, sounds kinda weird.

9a83e1a2-3422-4644-9c89-4212072aea75.jpg

"Hey Look! A Squirrel"
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Oh dear TGH! Don't worry, take as long as you need :D
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Sorry to hear it!!!

Squirrel that pic is terrifying..
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited April 2016
    Hope the water hasnt made too much of a mess TGH....Grab some gerbils and use them to mop up.
    Or better yet, I'll loan you my guinea pig mop

4187e92d-f298-4bca-8ee7-ba70856fe26e.jpg

"Hey Look! A squirrel"
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    hope you have a life raft....? take your time!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited April 2016

:( sorry to hear that TGH - crap like that really sucks. And always happens to me when I can least afford the repairs. Take all the time you need. Starting tomorrow sounds like a good plan.
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hope the water hasnt made too much of a mess TGH....Grab some gerbils and use them to mop up.

"Hey Look! A squirrel"

Never seen a guinea with such long hair! I have an urge to brush it... lol
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    This is a job for a Komondor. :mrgreen:

iAgGZCEl.jpg
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Well then we will wait, patiently....just like a pack of lemmings. Do lemmings come in packs?

Or is it herds.....herds of lemmings, sounds kinda weird.

9a83e1a2-3422-4644-9c89-4212072aea75.jpg

"Hey Look! A Squirrel"

I looked it up, lemmings are pretty much solitary, not in group, only coming together to mate...so...yeah. :lol:

Also I kind of like that squirrel, looks cute. :mrgreen:

• SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Turkey1010 wrote:

"Hey Look! A squirrel"

Never seen a guinea with such long hair! I have an urge to brush it... lol

I wonder if the fur is as soft as it looks...must snuggle it to find out. :P

• TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited April 2016
    Gamora was torn. She knew the team needed more heroes. Xavier had trusted her to go out and pick someone. She just didn't know all these Earth heroes. Too bad Peter was out of contact. She could have used his help. The Hulk hadn’t been much help. He just kept giving complicated advice. Gamora didn't know too much about Earth but she was sure he was wrong about certain things.
    Gamora left the mansion. Xavier was in class teaching. Gamora headed over to a old dive bar. Maybe a good drink will help her out. Now was a chance to try some new liquor. That was the fun of planet hoping. New cultures, new ways to drink.
    When she walked in and did a quick scan of the room Gamora was shocked to see someone she recognized.
    “You! I know you.”
    Natasha whipped her head around. Just then two men got up from a table and ran out the door.
    “Great you spooked my targets. I was waiting to get the info from their meeting before I could make my move. Now I going to have to have Clint run the op. My cover is blown” Natasha replied in a huff.
    “Yeah, sorry about that. Um actually I may have something that we could use your help with if you are not, umm, busy” Sheepishly at first then gaining confidence as she went Gamora recruited Black Widow to Xaiver’s cause.

Ugh I'm on my iPad and it hates to let me format the post. So here is the very plain Day 4 start message.

Thanks everyone. Luckily I'm in an apartment so it's the cost to them to fix it
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Right, so I'm going to be the first to state the obvious. Looks like the black widow has been recruited. That makes it 4v3 if I'm not mistaken? I'm sure there's probably hints within the character descriptions about what links to the players, but then again, its finding them.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm totally confused.

FIRST:
    I could have sworn that turkey was strongly hinting to be Hellraiser in the post about being a fan of Clive Barker. (I looked up "Clive Barker" and saw that he was writer of Hellraiser. ) Because of the posts right after that, about not giving strong hints, I thought THAT was the strong hint someone gave. I was assuming Hellraiser was going to be on Magneto's side, but now I see that Hellraiser isn't on that list that GL gave us.

(I also couldn't understand why turkey would later go after wilki for allegedly being Magneto ... if turkey was Hellraiser)

So much for THAT issue. Hellraiser isn't even in the game.

SECOND:

So, I looked at that list and researched on the internet. I found the names of Marvel Comic super-characters whose aliases are paired with those "civilian" names on the list.

I see NINE people who are (or could be) recruited by Magneto's team. So obviously someone is a possible traitor. (Right? )

BAD TEAM
    Active Members of team:
    1. Magneto
    2. Mystique (Magneto's "assistant recruiter")
    3. Dr. (Victor) Von Doom (recruited)

Dead Members of Magneto's team:
    4. Loki (meinaz) (lynched Day 2)
    5. Elektra (Honolulu) (died Day 3 -- forced vote)

STILL eligible to be recruited (according to list)
    6. Wade Wilson/DEADPOOL
    7. Zebediah Kilgrave/PURPLE MAN
    8. Bucky Barnes/WINTER SOLDIER
    9. Cain Marko/JUGGERNAUT

So that's nine people. Any ideas which of the still-eligible-to-be-recruited are actually "good" team members who can be "turned traitor"?

GOOD TEAM:
    Active members
    1. Charles Xavier/XAVIER
    2. GAMORA (Xavier's helper)
    3. Bruce/HULK
    4. Natasha/BLACK WIDOW

Dead Members
    5. JUBILEE (henpot) (She was on the "good" team, right? )

Recruitable to "Good Team":
    6. CAPTAIN AMERICA (Must be character because Dr. Doom knows who he is)
    7. **** (see NOTE below)
    8. (must be someone who is "recruitable" by the "bad" team, so listed in the "Bad" team section. )

**** NOTE: I don't know who to put for #7 of the "good team". I don't even know for sure what the other comic book character is actually in the game. The name "Groot" came up ... but so did Jessica Jones. And what about "Daredevil" ... (his real name is Matt Murdock) Is one of those three the final "good team" member?

... I'm confused. :(

• Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    8. (must be someone who is "recruitable" by the "bad" team, so listed in the "Bad" team section. )

of the list you have - Deadpool fits - he is considered both a good and bad guy................
    Also like we discussed - Jean would fit a both profile. but she's Not on the BG list.................
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited April 2016
    Today's twist. If you are in the group who votes off the person you will get a PM with the good guy list.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!