EA Forums - Banner

What were the new icons?

new permanent addition seems to me. You get little icons to let you know what's going on with character tasks. Look at your task book for examples. Busy, done. waiting etc...

Replies

• RexBanner00
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yeah I'm confused about what the 'walking man' looking icon next to a task means. It doesn't seem to make any difference to the task.

I think the new icons give you indication whether a task has finished (a green tick), a character has a task in play (blue cogs), is busy on another task but has one waiting (red exclamation mark) and a limited time only icon.

This does seem to have removed the ability to send springfielders on repeated premium quests like 'eat questionable fugu' or the ones at the beer n brawl or the mountain kwik e mart, which is a shame because I liked having that option to keep track of everyone in one building.
  • Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yeah I'm confused about what the 'walking man' looking icon next to a task means. It doesn't seem to make any difference to the task.

I think the new icons give you indication whether a task has finished (a green tick), a character has a task in play (blue cogs), is busy on another task but has one waiting (red exclamation mark) and a limited time only icon.

This does seem to have removed the ability to send springfielders on repeated premium quests like 'eat questionable fugu' or the ones at the beer n brawl or the mountain kwik e mart, which is a shame because I liked having that option to keep track of everyone in one building.

I'm pretty sure it's a visual task icon.
  • Psdance
    150 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Kratos6283 wrote:

I was wondering this myself. I think you are right! Took a quick look and visual task with the jumping jack icon. :)
  • RexBanner00
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Kratos6283 wrote:

Yep, that makes sense. I think you're right!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited April 2016

Yep, I no longer have the fugu or beer n brawl tasks available, but I can still send send adults to party at the she-she lounge.
  • Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    meinaz wrote:

Yep, I no longer have the fugu or beer n brawl tasks available, but I can still send send adults to party at the she-she lounge.

Thats good! I've been using that for a while now.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I am so happy that they added the visual task icon, have been wanting that for a while :D It will be fun to discover all the new tasks that I haven't used before.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • alapalme
    226 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Thanks everyone for the explanation and figuring out the visual task icon!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    you can check the guide for those new buttons by tapping the ? icon on the quests menu things
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I had the black bars, too. I made a thread, pic in there.

Thanks everyone for figuring out the "running man" icon!!
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.