EA Forums - Banner

Ooooops. You don't have sufficient privelliges......annoyance

Replies

• SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I got kinda panicked and thought I'did upset someone :-) ....weird how odd it felt not being able to access the forum.

So pleased to find out it wasn't just me and I'must not alone :mrgreen:
  • Chris60119
    988 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I thought I was banned too.
  • stinkbugger
    1984 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Good job EA - we all thought we were Banned....

No, we all didn't think that.

Did you try accessing the forum without being logged in? You would have encountered the same problem, which indicated it wasn't tied to your account.

Did you try to access other EA forums? Likely you would have had problems as well, indicating it wasn't specific to TSTO.

Did you look on twitter or other places to see if other people were reporting the same troubles? (They were.)

If you encounter problems you want to take steps to verify that it's not specific to you. That can help determine where the problem lays.
  • 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    "What Did We Do To Anger You, oh Lords?!?!"
    tumblr_n5cap7JQIE1s2wio8o1_500.gif
  • KittyRobbie
    89 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Ha, glad I'm not the only one. :( Since it's been months since I posted, it didn't even dawn on me that I had been personally banned, I immediately thought the WHOLE forum had been taken down in some sort of 'the end is nigh, there will be no level 60 ever, the game is secretly ending and we demolished the forums on accident ahead of time' scenario. I signed in with the same sad results, then checked a bunch of other sites to see if there was a huge uproar about the death of the forums. THANK JEBUS IT'S BACK.
  • lll3lucky
    546 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    All seems well...for now :/ Let's hope it lasts. Jinx no jinx; fingers crossed.
  • philong67
    153 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    same here. finally able to get in.
  • vibra5
    337 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Me too, what a fright!
    Luckily it was a mistake ...
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited April 2016

No, we all didn't think that.

Did you try accessing the forum without being logged in? You would have encountered the same problem, which indicated it wasn't tied to your account.

Did you try to access other EA forums? Likely you would have had problems as well, indicating it wasn't specific to TSTO.

Did you look on twitter or other places to see if other people were reporting the same troubles? (They were.)

If you encounter problems you want to take steps to verify that it's not specific to you. That can help determine where the problem lays.

:lol: TY, I do IT problem resolving all day long - I know where to look, I cleared my cache and some other things to try to fix that I didn't want to bore my post with..... And btw - none of it fixed the issue
    That didn't stop the initial thought - You know, the one that pops in Before you get to research - "Am I banned, Did I upset someone?" It wasn't likely, the thought didn't stay long - I did investigate, but not before I had that fleeting thought.
    But thanks for trying to advise - some of us know how to check if it's just us - like starting this thread...........for instance.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    just happened to me again

EDIT: since posting my comment i have not had the insufficient privelliges issue after doing several posts :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • p3bowman
    524 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm still having this problem on my computer, but not on my phone apparently.

Help! Get this fixed! I need the forum. I've been disconnected from you people since last night, and I've already made an impulse donut purchase!
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Chrome on my Nexus tablet had this now it's fine don't know about PC chrome
  • baksinengl89
    943 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I too got this annoying message too this morning when I tried to access the forums. I dunno why I got this message too.
  • monduboiss937
    148 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Wow finally got back in. Same problem this morning here. Thanks for the pm's I got.
  • edited April 2016
    I definitely thought I was banned.. Glad to see I'm not! Haha
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    moxxee wrote:
    Me too! I thought I was banned for being naughty. :shock:

I can imagine you would worry, moxxee. The rest of us would just assume it was a glitch. :P :P :P

chuckle-GIF.gif?gs=a
  • PipebombHooligan
    191 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I was getting that too. I thought I had been banned, for what I wouldn't know. I haven't been around lately to even cause problems lol
  • RexBanner00
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I think I was concerned most about the wording they used - you don't have sufficient privileges.

It was like I was being punished for not doing chores or something. I could almost hear someone saying 'the forum is a privilege, not a right'!

• cskelton
    4 posts
    edited April 2016
    Still happening?
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited April 2016
    Are any of you using Frontier Communications?

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10409760.page
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.