EA Forums - Banner

New update

Prev1
nothing immediately noticeable, unless it's timed later. Was hoping for a episode content

Replies

• Wazzumike89
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yep, nothing new today..... Must be for tomorrow... Hoping maybe it was the most anticipated Lvl 60
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2016
    just to be clear, it's in the app store
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    have to wait till LPN post, But I would say its probably bug fixes.
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Only change I have seen is that I am now down to 11 neighbours, just got back the ones that vanished.
  • lll3lucky
    546 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It didn't fix Shredded Ned's missing tasks, but I'm hoping it does fix the major bugs that affect many players who are not able to even play the event.

It will be a plus if there is a real fix for the forum flaws. I like to keep up with the game info.
  • cimddwc1
    142 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    So we got both an iOS App Store update and an in-game update... iOS is the version Android had for a few days now, isn't it? Finally I can see dirt in neighbors' towns!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I see neighbor dirt :mrgreen:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • txrabbit3737
    1166 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It's patch 5 and LPN has the particulars at his website. Nothing major.
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    im rightfully ticked.

I let the game update and now all my npcs, characters and buildings are black boxes,

Had to uninstall/reinstall, taking forever and........Forums still having issues.

EA really doesnt want our money do they?

Hopefully act II is better.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It says Luke/Hootenany Barn will only be available in Act 2. That will require me to rethink my spending habits.
  • M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited May 2016
    Hope it would fix my Nexus 9 problem visiting friends that crashes the game. :evil:
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I was hoping it would fix the issue with neighbor donuts. :x
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    people got donut from neighbours so.
    also about update finally got in the forum after the same problem over and over now got in or i'd have said about it earlier ...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    They've all said they have only gotten them from buildings of neighbors who haven't updated. There is nothing coming out of the bandits.
  • Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I got the neighbors I was missing back.

@dee I got you back:)
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • blackgryphon9999
    687 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    lll3lucky wrote:
    It didn't fix Shredded Ned's missing tasks, but I'm hoping it does fix the major bugs that affect many players who are not able to even play the event.

It will be a plus if there is a real fix for the forum flaws. I like to keep up with the game info.

I can't figure out what the problem is with the forum. For about five days I haven't been able to load the forum on my iPad; today the same thing is happening with Safari on my computer. (I've switched to Firefox for the moment.) I keep getting logged out and then when I log in, I get a message saying that I don't have access rights for the forum.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    lll3lucky wrote:

I can't figure out what the problem is with the forum. For about five days I haven't been able to load the forum on my iPad; today the same thing is happening with Safari on my computer. (I've switched to Firefox for the moment.) I keep getting logged out and then when I log in, I get a message saying that I don't have access rights for the forum.

Quite a few (if not all) of us... Check this thread:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10410031.page
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    I got the neighbors I was missing back.

@dee I got you back:)

I didn't know I went missing :cry:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    ios update that downloaded hours ago without issues so far, tried to post earlier without success. this is my 3rd post without issue :) things could be looking up!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • ZennGlenn
    1782 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    lll3lucky wrote:

Quite a few (if not all) of us... Check this thread:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10410031.page

Yup... been a couple days :roll:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.