EA Forums - Banner

Cow Tongues

00becker
446 posts Member
00becker wrote:
Just a heads up: buy the barrel of cow tongues from the store even if you think it's hideous - it comes with a 2% multiplier for 45,000 in-game cash.
That's for sharing this info! Sadly it's unique..

Replies

• devilhunt1449
    3602 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Ah, that explains why you can only buy one as it has a multiplier, I wanted to get a few of them to put behind the rib hut.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    00becker wrote:
    Just a heads up: buy the barrel of cow tongues from the store even if you think it's hideous - it comes with a 2% multiplier for 45,000 in-game cash.

thanks, didnt realize it had the multiplier. i guess that explains why we can only get one of them. i was trying to get some more for the slaughterhouse as added deco for that building
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yeah cheap freemium bonus item. Too bad its unique. Also is better not to buy the hitched horse. More are coming in the generalstore
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    As unique as this.

tumblr_mdkcjotnIn1rq0hnm.gif

Looks like some people ate the Gum like they were not supposed to.

• philong67
    153 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    no wonder why i could only get one. thought it was a glitch lol.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It's nice that they made it more widely available for money, but they could make the second purchase and so on cost donuts. I think that would be a great model for getting us to spend donuts. Just have to be careful what they set the price to.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I was hoping for a new Wailing Wall. Today I got this, a Kang Topiary, and a Mini Nuclear Warhead.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2016
    00becker wrote:
    Just a heads up: buy the barrel of cow tongues from the store even if you think it's hideous - it comes with a 2% multiplier for 45,000 in-game cash

It was 45,000k ?? :lol: I didnt even look i just clicked it, thought it said 4,500k :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jaztee123
    431 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks for the heads up, because I wasn't going to get it otherwise!
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    00becker wrote:
    Just a heads up: buy the barrel of cow tongues from the store even if you think it's hideous - it comes with a 2% multiplier for 45,000 in-game cash

It was 45,000k ?? :lol: I didnt even look i just clicked it, thought it said 4,500k :lol:

When you've got as in-game money as you do, is there really a difference?
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    00becker wrote:

Really neo I'm sure you probably have like four billion credits right now minus 45,000 for the cow tongues.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks to the OP! I had been meaning to buy this but forgot about it. I snapped mine up right after reading this post. :D
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    00becker wrote:

Thanks neigbour! I never would have bought this otherwise!

Not putting it in my Wild West town though, it's just begging to be placed by Lunchlady Dora's slaughterhouse!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited May 2016
    Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Not a day of playing this game goes by that I don't wish I would have spent more time grinding for Wailing Walls. I probably crafted 20 or so, but I had no idea at the time how valuable they would become.

Oh, I got the cow tongues, too.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Kratos6283 wrote:
    Not a day of playing this game goes by that I don't wish I would have spent more time grinding for Wailing Walls. I probably crafted 20 or so, but I had no idea at the time how valuable they would become.

Oh, I got the cow tongues, too.

yeah I worked hard to craft them but was busy during that event so didn't get many
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!