EA Forums - Banner

Wild West at Springfield Heights

2Next

Replies

• cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    My SH was supposed to be my Vegas area but i fixed an area by Squidport to be the Vegas district.
    May use the tight side of SH for the wild west area if i dont figure something out in main springfield
  • Annathewicked
    4715 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    SH is Las Vegas/desert now for me....... looking good so far. like the out there feel. was hard t remove my privileged people from the heights but oh well
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • thatdonald845
    1593 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I would like to do this. My abandoned SH hasn't even reached getting Ziff mansion. Only Krusty, Stacey Lovell and Radioactive Man live there at present. Eviction looms.
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have my western area off on the edge of the map with my Christmas area. Reminds me of a trip we took when I was little where we went to a place called Six Gun City that did all kinds of reenactment stuff like a bunch of bandits robbing the bank, getting into shoot outs, and some getting thrown in the town jail. Practically across the street from that place was Santa's Village which was basically year round Christmas. Pretty cheesy, but fun for a 10 year old.
  • bluntcard
    3955 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yup. I cleared everything. Monorail, Vegas. Now it's just a wasteland with a few things.

Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • vibra5
    337 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    SH is always my temporary area.
    But I left the monorail of krusty, a little playground style.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.