EA Forums - Banner

Should I buy the Hootenanny Barn?

Prev1
cmjob1969
19 posts Member
I bought it, and think it's great. Only 100 donuts and you get a building and character combo that helps with the event. If you're not gonna have time to tap a lot, and are planning on getting a character to help earn event currency, get it. Luke also has a questline that I'm finding quite amusing, so after the event you can do that and be entertained. I'd so go for it.

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    pretty good deal i think.

100 donuts for building and premium character.

the building looks great too.
  • Oatmeal832
    569 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Limited-time item, includes a character, and is reasonably priced.

Buy! :D
  • cherrysweatr
    243 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I did (and I would again too!). He helps with the event, so that's a plus - but that didn't influence my decision. For a 100 donut combo, it gives a character and a GREAT looking, unique building.

I put it with my old Simpson farm, Plopper's silo and various crops that I have.
  • icacic0901
    272 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I bought him and I'm pretty happy with my purchase! Only 100 donuts for a building and a character? Sign me up!
  • cmjob1969
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Thx for THE advice guys. I just bought it and it loods great! :thumbup:
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    cmjob1969 wrote:
    Thx for THE advice guys. I just bought it and it loods great! :thumbup:

i just did also :thumbup: thought it was a good deal but wasnt sure til i read everyones advice
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It's a good price. I would go with that. What isn't limited time these days?

Myself, I'm 4 donuts shy of 100 and I curse the ban on neighbor donuts for this event.
  • Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Kids are always good for Halloween too.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    yes. but you should also buy some donuts.
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    You'd be a BARN fool not to!

:? :lol::wink:

*edit*

get it?
  • gco1020
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Kratos6283 wrote:
    Kids are always good for Halloween too.

I was on the fence. 100 for building + premium character that helps was mighty tempting. BUT add in that it will likely help in another event Halloween and this meant no more hesitation.
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I got it for the character and building combo its only 100 donuts. Plus lisa does need another love interest in town, bart has many why cant lisa have another boy in town other than jesse.

Im going to probably incorporate the barn into the simpson farm area though
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited May 2016
    I am satisfied with my purchase of it
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    You'd be a BARN fool not to!

:? :lol::wink:

*edit*

get it?

[GROAN] (Yeah, I got it.) :lol::lol::lol:
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    cvf007 wrote:
    lisa does need another love interest in town, bart has many why cant lisa have another boy.

The barn character is a boy? The tiny pic makes them look femme.

also, what kind of hootenanny are we talking about? Is it sort of like Footloose where the kids learn to express themselves more fully there in that enclosed space?
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited May 2016

also, what kind of hootenanny are we talking about? Is it sort of like Footloose where the kids learn to express themselves more fully there in that enclosed space?

this cracked me up :lol::lol::lol:
    wild square dancing..........................
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Jen7hatton
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    It says job at plaza. Just want to make sure it is for guns. Also is he voiced? Any animated tasks? Thanks!
  • Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yes for guns, no for voice, not sure for animated tasks as I've only had him generating guns, but I'd be shocked if he didn't have animated tasks.
  • Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yes for guns, no for voice, not sure for animated tasks as I've only had him generating guns, but I'd be shocked if he didn't have animated tasks.
  • Jen7hatton
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Kratos6283 wrote:

Thank you!!:)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!