EA Forums - Banner

Big Bandit Missing from Springfield

same here

Replies

• Mr_Martypants
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Still waiting for my guy to show up, too. Anyone know how long it takes?
  • Muhsterino
    4496 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Still waiting for my guy to show up, too. Anyone know how long it takes?
    I believe he appears once a day, 24 hours after you last tapped him.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    A notice wil come up that he's in your town mid screen 24 hours after you tapped him last. Even then he takes his sweet time to show himself...rather annoying imo.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • breekasey
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Same problem. I tapped him twice yesterday and can't find him again. The first two times he appeared I tapped him four or five times before he went way and so did the notification that he was roaming around. Kinda confused now as the notification is still there but no bandit to be found.
  • ElectroFisK
    193 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    The Wanted Bandit can be a real pain in the ***

He can be very hard to find because he do sometimes hide in or behind buildings.
    So when you find him, then stay with him until he is defeated!

Then you tap him he will start to run.
    Note: You can NOT tap him while he runs (will technically you can, but nothing happens)
    Just stay with him until he slows down to walk speed and then tap him again.
    Repeat until he his defeated. (takes around 4 times)

He will first reappear a full 24 hours after he was last defeated.

Don't loss your mind over him.
    If you can't find him in a few minutes then focus on something else.
    You will probably spot him latter then you are looking for normal bandits.
  • Mr_Martypants
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    The big guy only comes around once in 24 hours.

And if I recall correctly, Daily Challenges are not supposed to run over 8 hours.

So it looks like there's a loop hole that allows for a Daily Challenge that could run for as much as 24 hours.

Sweet! (?#@*&%)!
  • LilJonny64
    74 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I shaddowed out all my buildings so I can see behind them. Been searching for 4 hours. Im tellin you he isnt in my town either.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I had to find him for the daily task yesterday. Even tho the 24 hrs were up, he still didn't appear. So I just let it go. First thing this morning he was there and I was able to collect today's and yesterday's tasks. So, like ElectroFisk keeps telling everyone, patience...eventually he shows up. Don't go crazy trying to find him. :mrgreen:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Mr_Martypants
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Somewhere between midnight and 5AM (Sat) he showed up. I could've swore I last I last tapped him around 4PM on Thursday, though.

Anyway, there was a big wanted poster alert on screen, and a sidebar saying that he was in town. Then, all I had to do was look.
  • johncolombo
    11301 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2016
    He seems to Like SH. I always look there first. And yes turning off buildings and deco's helps too.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • iggymbm
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Last The Wanted Bandit not showing up why in wild wild west ??? for daily challenges
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!