EA Forums - Banner

Calm down

2Next

Replies

• Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Staying calm and taking this time to decorate my town crash free :)
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've visited 10 friends in the past few minutes. This wasn't possible just 30 minutes ago...
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    Everything will be Ok. Even with the glitch and being unable to access 80 percent of friends, I got Phineas Q. Butterfats, Valentines Tree and (from the mystery box) Rose arch.

Well, what if I'm unable to access 95% of my friends, and no one has yet visited me? And I don't have enough for any of the V-Day items or buildings? Huh? What then? Do I still have to calm down? Do I have your permission to NOT calm down? Huh?! HUH?!

:D
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited February 2013
    Too many friends now.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • a308936
    55 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ha. Yeah, I'm just taking my time now so I don't rush through the tasks/buildings like I did with the Christmas/post-Christmas update and ended up with an aimless task of expanding my town.
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    still not working for me.
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    still not working for me.

According to the OP, you need to calm down.
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    Oh I'm fine - no blood pressure issues. I'm home sick and bored. Woke up this morning and was sure it was fixed.
  • Blondiemom529
    2 posts
    edited January 2013
    Even when you get into your friends places your not guaranteed to get any hearts at all when you click on the valentines cards it’s going to take for ever to get all the hearts you need to get anything this update is good but it sucks at the same time
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    I give up. Maybe I'm just destined to be a virtually unloveable spinster. I'll try tomorrow. Back to real life now.
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    And now it's working-guess the passive aggressive approach does work. Please visit me!
  • mattmcguire3
    50 posts
    edited January 2013
    Turn off the game, double tap home to quit it, restart. You should be able to access more people now. EA is slowly working though each person.
  • albiongal
    28 posts
    edited January 2013
    It works for me. Out of the 80 friends I have I was able to visit 25. I deleted the game out of my iPad, thinking that since its first gen it might not work as well. I can't update the software to iOS 6. I had to restart the Valentine quests and went back to level 25, but I'm happy that it works. Knock on wood.
  • arles7
    78 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Ugh! It has been 24 hours since I updated. So I thought that at least I could go visit the Other Springfield to collect some hearts... But no, I clicked on three cards and got zero hearts. Just call me Ralph.
  • HansOlo614
    54 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Have only been able to visit 4 of my friends(3 last night and gained access to 1 today)I know at least 3 that I can't access,have updated. Kinda sucks when you only have ten friends.

EA made close to 1 billion dollars last year, surely they can do better to release updates without glitches.

I will remain calm for now. :hunf: :hunf: :hunf: :hunf:
  • mattmcguire3
    50 posts
    edited January 2013
    TK614 wrote:
    Have only been able to visit 4 of my friends(3 last night and gained access to 1 today)I know at least 3 that I can't access,have updated. Kinda sucks when you only have ten friends.

EA made close to 1 billion dollars last year, surely they can do better to release updates without glitches.

I will remain calm for now. :hunf: :hunf: :hunf: :hunf:

Go to the valentines add me threads (there's ten million of them) and send some requests. Everything is better with friends.
  • dalecastongu
    224 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I was able to finally access my wife's Springfield after 24 of her update so no worries :)
  • edited January 2013
    This is poop. I am only able to access 10 peeps and got only 4 hearts. ****. Gtting tired of all the issues with this game. Bleh
  • ISWThunder
    29 posts
    edited January 2013
    Just relax. Once people can access your town, the hearts will flood in. You will get way more from them than you get while visiting.

We will all have time to get the buildings/planters/etc.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.