8h
    Simpson House but Visual

Clean Her Rifle
    12h
    Simpson House

Dream of Cute Animals
    24h
    Simpson House

So only one visual task? :cry: I think I'll pass. Thanks for sharing!
    three visual tasks. One at her house, one at Western Town Plaza and Fly Free one
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited May 2016
    Whoever it was on pg 1 that said "Maggie's a baby where else would she go?" She goes to Moe's and now town plaza. There is Ayn Rand School, and Rubber Baby Daycare she could go to or Stonecutters has daycare, too come to think of it. Ling goes to the movies but she's a baby. The other two babies-Unibrow Gerald and Kearney's son have no homes to go to. Still hoping to get the Octuplets for Apu and Mrs Apu
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    They also go to the ice cream truck for 30 minutes.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11498 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Fly Free
    1h
    Visual

Dance to Gramophone Music
    4h
    Simpson House / Town Plaza

Befriend Wild Animals
    8h
    Simpson House but Visual

Clean Her Rifle
    12h
    Simpson House

Dream of Cute Animals
    24h
    Simpson House

So only one visual task? :cry: I think I'll pass. Thanks for sharing!
    three visual tasks. One at her house, one at Western Town Plaza and Fly Free one
    no just 2
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Whoever it was on pg 1 that said "Maggie's a baby where else would she go?" She goes to Moe's and now town plaza. There is Ayn Rand School, and Rubber Baby Daycare she could go to or Stonecutters has daycare, too come to think of it. Ling goes to the movies but she's a baby. The other two babies-Unibrow Gerald and Kearney's son have no homes to go to. Still hoping to get the Octuplets for Apu and Mrs Apu

maggie goes to movie 2hr at Big T theater
  • sealley123
    328 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    kymagirl wrote:
    I couldn't resist. Prairie Maggie is sweet...especially when she's befriending the wild animals or flying free.

gMImiDJ.pngm12CL6Dm.png

I love the fly free task. I wish it was longer. She flies and then circles. The flight pattern gradually wanders all over town It is not one of those flight tasks that gets in the way of tapping.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    sealley123 wrote:
    kymagirl wrote:
    I couldn't resist. Prairie Maggie is sweet...especially when she's befriending the wild animals or flying free.

gMImiDJ.pngm12CL6Dm.png

I love the fly free task. I wish it was longer. She flies and then circles. The flight pattern gradually wanders all over town It is not one of those flight tasks that gets in the way of tapping.

I agree. These two new visual tasks along with the new sounds she voices are adorable. People have been wanting Magie for soooooo long, I don't know how one could pass on this one. Very cute!
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    no

:( sad trombone

Ok, so how about her task locations - are they any at the Simpson House? Hate it when I accidentally send her on a 24 hour. If Prairie Maggie has no Simpson House task then that's an almost instant buy..

I'm of the same mindset. I will buy any skin or item that will allow me to give Maggie a 16-hour task no matter how ugly or useless said skin/item may be.

100% Agree!!
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited May 2016
    Snakeyees wrote:
    I've been waiting for this skin since the start of the event but the fact that four of the five tasks use the Simpson house has put me off buying! :(

She's a baby where else do you think she would go Android's Dungeon? I mean other than the Play-Doh Factory it would make sense that all her tasks were at the Simpsons house
    Stop me of i'm wrong but doesn't only one of Maggie's seven tasks take place at the Simpson House? :roll:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11498 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    please edit the title it's bugging me since act 3 started:
    it's praiRIE maggie :D
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited May 2016
    it's praiRIE maggie :D
    :lol::lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!