EA Forums - Banner

Am i just being foolish?

There is a short quest line with it then once completed you can send certain characters to Duff Gardens by tapping on it, I can't remember who started the quest line but it might have been one of the characters involved in the Wild West update gold coin bit.

Replies

• NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Bart has two tasks which once completed you can start sending your characters to Duff Gardens, so he needs to be available :)
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Two different quest lines come with duff gardens. Looks like you can wait on Lisa's but go ahead and use Bart for four hours to get the real ball rolling.
  • Theajking
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm not getting any prompts for quests though
  • DaoudX
    117 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    make sure that Lisa and Bart are free (which means they are not on another task). If I remember correctly one of them starts the quests....
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Make endless amount of gnomes, at least that is what I am doing. Everybody else is busy with the event, so I will worry about the rest of the quest later on.
  • Theajking
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Both Bart and Lisa are free but i'm still not getting any prompts
  • Theajking
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Anyone?
  • amsprink134
    133 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    This may not be super helpful, but my sister was having the same problem until she saw on the forum somewhere (probably LPN's walkthrough) that you need to be on level 60 for the quest to start. She is on level 57.
  • Theajking
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    That might explain it. I'm not level 60
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!