Time to Drop prospectors

2Next

Replies

• mystery2mi
    2358 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    BirdFlower wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    I didn't hoard prospectors. I used them to help my neighbors that were close to getting the final prize from Act 2.
    Mystery2:
    "I taw I taw a puddy tat." Nope, a human being. Good for you. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Sufferin' succotash!

I like helping my neighbors out. Just wish that my town would generate more prospectors so I could help them all. :wink:
  • mystery2mi
    2358 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I've deleted a lot of neighbours who haven't sent me anything back, I don't like doing it but there's no point in
    Keeping them if they don't send me anything, either because of hoarding or whatever. Yep it's everyone's choice how they play, my choice is I don't like hoarders. I'm down to 40 friends now and I like it. :D

I try to drop prospectors in as many towns as I can but unfortunately my game only gives me 15-20 per day. It's not enough to go around so I tend to drop prospectors in towns that need a little help and also reciprocate the ones who drop them in my town. I seldom drop prospectors in towns that have high currency counts except to reciprocate because they don't need extra help. I also don't drop in towns that have extremely low currency counts because it seems like they aren't really trying. If my town generated more prospectors believe me, I would be dropping them everywhere because I am not a hoarder. I have quite a few neighbors who don't drop prospectors in my town either but that's ok because I always finish the acts a few days early. I would never delete them because maybe like me, they don't have enough prospectors to distribute. If they have active towns, I keep them. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!