EA Forums - Banner

Update! Update! Update! LEVEL 60

1234568Next

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    just so you know all the level up messages you see they are NOT new message (from 62 onwards) they're all the old messages reused
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Well I guess I may be locked out too.

Bought 5 rat trap trucks at at time (after buying 24 hours of XP Collider), bought about 34 total, put me at about level 362 (I also rushed the Goggleplex at some point).

Went to a neighbor's town, resynched when I went back to mine and it seemed to open okay!

But then tried to buy 5 more rat traps. While buying the 3rd or 4th one I got kicked out to the Bart screen.

Oh noes.
  • Oatmeal832
    569 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    jukan00 wrote:
    Oatmeal832 wrote:
    All the people who say this has to be a mistake/glitch - if so, why would EA create "bonus level dialogue" for each level? Wouldn't a "glitch" just register as a level up on the bar without fanfare?

And why would there be a task at Level 97?

Well it isn't new dialogue, it is just previous levels recycled. And you get 1 donut instead of 2. And the dialogue just cycles through the same 20 or so characters. You know this is a glitch. EA's not tryna give up this much.

There's lots of new dialogue. And there's a new quest!

It's clearly not a glitch to let us level up so high. There maybe a glitch involved somewhere with its execution, but the super-high levels are obviously intentional...
  • matt777jam77
    243 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I feel like "the glitch" is the exp needed for next level is currently set way to low. 40k to level up is super easy to achieve.

If you have the collider going, all your SH buildings out and a 200% multiplier and put out one rat trap truck you get 7 rounds of bonut boxes after you reach level 937. Does that sound right to you?

If you have the collider going, all your SH buildings out and a 200% multiplier and you clear your town out after setting everyone to 4 hour jobs (10 of which are producing event items) and you get 4 or 5 rounds of bonut boxes after you reach level 937 does that sound right to you?

Im almost postive they forgot some zeros for the exp to level up and theres your glitch, take advantage of it while/if you can. 40k is very easy to hit over and over if you got the collider going, 400k not so much. Im going to go out on a limb and say it should be 4 million inbetween level ups.

In the end what do i know lol i could easily be wrong but having been on this all day this is my gut feeling as to whats happened.
  • Nedinounet69
    1 posts
    edited May 2016
    Hello,

I got my account locked yesterday... :-(
    Had a chat with EA assistance, told me they are currently working on it but couldn't tell me when it'll be fixed.
  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    For once I'm glad I missed fight club, event though I'm only on level 60 at least I've not had any problems getting into the game. Hope everyone gets sorted out soon and back into their SF
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!