EA Forums - Banner

Not locked out Roll Call

Replies

• IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    SplFrcsCWO wrote:
    Well, I just got locked out of my game after speeding it up.

Dang WHY YOU DO IT??
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • 2montmorency
    117 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    SplFrcsCWO wrote:
    Well, I just got locked out of my game after speeding it up.

:shock: Well damn, that sounds the bug is still active and wasn't fixed by the patch. Wow, I wonder if these forums are going to light up in the next few hours... :shock:
  • 1louisobyrne
    93 posts
    edited May 2016
    graywolfii wrote:
    I did not send Marge on her first Level 60 task because she's been busy overreacting at the Saloon, and so the Wise Guy quest line hasn't triggered.

I wonder if this means we can blame Marge (and the quest line)... (*searches desperately for correlation*)
  • Enna88
    22 posts
    edited May 2016
    I'm level 939 and did not get locked out. I had collider on but I didn't rush any buildings and only bought 2 bloodmobiles at a time. I was able to go in and out of Krustyland and my neighbors' towns just fine. I'm guessing I would have been locked out as well if I rushed the Googolplex or bought 10+ Rat Trap Trucks at a time.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Not locked, Level 939

Googolplex still building/not rushed

Bought the XP collider, bought Rat Trucks, earned ton of donuts

Haven't been offered the Homerlayas,

Visited friends and KL

XP counter max set to 1mil after patch.

I had been saving my cash since lvl 59 and planned to donut farm with the collider when level 60 hit. Didn't realize there was even a lock out problem until after I'd sat for a hour clearing level/box donuts from the 1st 30 trucks I'd bought.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    graywolfii wrote:
    I did not send Marge on her first Level 60 task because she's been busy overreacting at the Saloon, and so the Wise Guy quest line hasn't triggered.

I wonder if this means we can blame Marge (and the quest line)... (*searches desperately for correlation*)

You may have something there. I not only rushed the build, I rushed a bunch of the level 60 tasks, because I wanted characters back working the Western event.

Maybe if people DON'T rush the build and DON'T start the level 60 quests, they'll be ok until the patch comes.????
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    so my googoplex finished building and i decided to sell it instead of completing the build. from what i have read it appears that the googoplex tasks are what cause the issue. I could be completley wrong but i decided i can wait for that character until i know for sure they fix this issue.

Has anyone else got to level 939 and then completed the build successfully?
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    graywolfii wrote:

You may have something there. I not only rushed the build, I rushed a bunch of the level 60 tasks, because I wanted characters back working the Western event.

Maybe if people DON'T rush the build and DON'T start the level 60 quests, they'll be ok until the patch comes.????
    After "surviving" the build, I'm not sure I want to start the quests!
  • C0rgano
    442 posts Member
    edited May 2016

boring slug here who didn't rush to fly through levels.... (still level 60 right now)

let the Googoplex run it's course and just finished it.... started the first questline... still no lock out.

• IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    graywolfii wrote:
    graywolfii wrote:

After "surviving" the build, I'm not sure I want to start the quests!

I highly recommend waiting to do level 60 quests until after the fix comes.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I got to level 939 last night, used about 1/2 of my 35 million cash flow on rat trap trucks and blood mobiles., which gave me a lot of bonuts. No crashes at all, I'm about half and hour away from multiplex being completed.
  • scottfishe274
    266 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    C0rgano wrote:

boring slug here who didn't rush to fly through levels.... (still level 60 right now)

let the Googoplex run it's course and just finished it.... started the first questline... still no lock out.

Yeah, same here. Boooorrrring.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Wan't locked out. Level 939 (plus).
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    The googoplex has nothing to do with it.

It was only 40K to upgrade so those of us bought a day of the xp collider and then bought bloodmobiles or rat trap trucks to get lots of Xp to level up many times.

i leveled up to the maximum of 939 and opened many bonus boxes after that.

my game crashed a couple times but forcing closed the app and opening it again worked fine.

when i was at the bonus boxes i just bought one bloodmobile at a time

I did not do any of that and still got locked out.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    C0rgano wrote:

Yeah, same here. Boooorrrring.

Hopefully you'll be ok, just don't rush anything and let us know how it goes. :)
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited May 2016

Next time we have a conspiracy game over in OT, you really should come play. 'Wondering who to blame' and "searching desperately for correlation" is what we do. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    My building is ready but I'm not going to finish it until I know it's safe. I'm level 60 and don't want to level up and get locked out the game.
  • milkaholic991
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I feel like I am the only one (at least on the forums) that didn't use the collider, didn't buy anything, and have a 1M XP to go to level 61!

I haven't been locked out and I have 2 hours til the googoplex completes.

:shock: eats popcorn, watches the Tapped Out Forum Tennis Match of May 2016 :shock:
  • niahunt
    334 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    tyleerxo wrote:
    My building is ready but I'm not going to finish it until I know it's safe. I'm level 60 and don't want to level up and get locked out the game.

Same here,level 60 & the building just finished.

Will also leave it be for now.
  • NuclearPip
    85 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Four minutes from completing the build, I chickened out and sold it back. I'm at lvl 939 and haven't had any problems at all yet, and really, really do not want to risk it.
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.