EA Forums - Banner

Characters you hate?

Prev13
Not me.

It's just a game and i couldn't understand holding animosity toward an illustration within it. Hate a drawing??

Replies

• TransPolute
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Not me.

It's just a game and i couldn't understand holding animosity toward an illustration within it. Hate a drawing??

Wait to get super literal man :roll: :lol:
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    When the mutant rabbit was glitched when it was released, I did not care for that character and the way it would drag me across the screen.

EDIT: But mostly because I couldn't store it.
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Do you mean Jay? He has a 12 hour task at El Chemistri, which makes El Chemistri light up in a really cool way.
    I don't like Duffman and the way he dances and I don't like the blue haired lawyer, he's so negative.
    I would really hate Arnie Pye if I didn't have his stonecutters outfit. The helikopter-animation is so annoying.

On the other hand (to make this post more positive) I LOVE all the other characters. All of them have something unique which I find completely admirable about the creators. The same artists and often the same actors make such a rich universe filled with characters that are all different and all somehow relatable.

My absolute favorites are Nosferatu mr Burns, Kearny The Joker and Clockwork Orange Moe (and Bart).
  • 4junk3000
    5301 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Don't roll your emoji eyes at me, buddy. I'm not the one hating on drawings, then asking about it on a forum to see if anyone is equally disturbed.

Maybe you should make an appt with Marvin Monroe. Provided you haven't kept him in storage because you don't like his shirt or something...
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have the Invasion of the Bodysnatchers: Homerdog stored.
    It creeps me out.
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    My least favorite character is Arnie Pie. His voice is annoying. My favorite is The little Alien #508. Why? He was the first premium character I bought with my first boatload of donuts. Ahhh...memories.
  • derekpasteur
    303 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Don't roll your emoji eyes at me, buddy. I'm not the one hating on drawings, then asking about it on a forum to see if anyone is equally disturbed.

Maybe you should make an appt with Marvin Monroe. Provided you haven't kept him in storage because you don't like his shirt or something...

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean other people are disturbed. Live and let live...
  • boldbhoy
    269 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I don't hate any character enough to store them. They all contribute something to the game so respect for that. There are many characters that I don't like as Their 8 or 12 hour tasks are hidden so you don't get the benefit of them - but hate !! No way is any dislike that strong.
  • TransPolute
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Do you mean Jay? He has a 12 hour task at El Chemistri, which makes El Chemistri light up in a really cool way.
    I don't like Duffman and the way he dances and I don't like the blue haired lawyer, he's so negative.
    I would really hate Arnie Pye if I didn't have his stonecutters outfit. The helikopter-animation is so annoying.

On the other hand (to make this post more positive) I LOVE all the other characters. All of them have something unique which I find completely admirable about the creators. The same artists and often the same actors make such a rich universe filled with characters that are all different and all somehow relatable.

My absolute favorites are Nosferatu mr Burns, Kearny The Joker and Clockwork Orange Moe (and Bart).

Ooooh I did not know about an El Chemistri, I will check that out!
  • TransPolute
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

It was just a light-hearted forum post man, relax.

I don't think there is a need for any insinuations about mental health. Lets not fall into a childish argument.
  • devilhunt1449
    3547 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Don't hate any of the characters to be truthful, but Arnie Pie's voice is extremely annoying but easily fixed by turning off the sound, oh I also have him permanently in his stonecutters outfit to avoid accidentally launching that helicopter.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    josebot533 wrote:
    My least favorite character is Arnie Pie. His voice is annoying. My favorite is The little Alien #508. Why? He was the first premium character I bought with my first boatload of donuts. Ahhh...memories.

I also hate him. His 12 hour tasks agitates me very much.

That being said, everyone else contributes to happy tapping.
  • hbird999
    73 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    yes- the lady who shoots the shot gun and lifts the weights
    she stays on the 24hr task so i dont see her
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited May 2016
    The **** barbarian. He's ugly and isn't a real Simpsons character. I usually send him to the gym for 24 hours so I don't have to look at him.
  • kingshark2203
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

this is way too hostile for my taste. The op is just trying to have some fun.
  • kingshark2203
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Just wondered whether there was anyone who had a certain character they hate enough to keep stored? The other day i stored Apu's nephew(?) because I just have no interest in him at all. The incentive of more money was not enough!!
    I don't like Arnie Pye myself and Brockman seems mean to me. I like everyone else though.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    There are characters I don't like. Kearny for example becuase of the limited visual tasks. But I wouldn't store any of them. They all represent a different memory or accomplishment in the game.
  • 1louisobyrne
    93 posts
    edited May 2016
    roxypup wrote:
    The **** barbarian. He's ugly and isn't a real Simpsons character. I usually send him to the gym for 24 hours so I don't have to look at him.

This. And the concept of Chester Dupree.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited May 2016
    The barbarian usually goes around playing C of C on his myPad. Arnie Pye is on 24 hour detail. Those are my least favorites.
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have the Invasion of the Bodysnatchers: Homerdog stored.
    It creeps me out.

To be fair, most of my NPCs go into storage after an event, but that one went into storage ASAP. It was way too creepy for my tastes.

I'd love to store the hippie but he's far, far too useful for the monorail to even consider it. On the bright side, between the IRS building and using the unemployment office to send characters on their tasks, I probably don't hear him even half as much as I did when he was released. I'd like to simplify his head with an ax :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!