EA Forums - Banner

I already update the game but my friends can't visit me!

You have to wait 24 hours prior to someone visit you.

Replies

• Bukrub66
    4 posts
    edited January 2013
    People started visiting me within minutes so that can't be it. My wife also can not be visited. She is getting very frustrated watching me get all these hearts. We have both updated. And we are playing right next to each other. Not sure what's up
  • wellahhatta
    16 posts
    edited January 2013
    Bukrub66 wrote:
    People started visiting me within minutes so that can't be it. My wife also can not be visited. She is getting very frustrated watching me get all these hearts. We have both updated. And we are playing right next to each other. Not sure what's up

Exactly. That's what happened to me as well.
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    I updated last night and haven't had one visitor yet. Very frustrating.

To make it even more annoying, I can't even visit my own son, who also has the update, yet he's getting cards from other people.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    It's 24 hours. Updated this time last night. Valentines just started coming in!
  • wellahhatta
    16 posts
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    It's 24 hours. Updated this time last night. Valentines just started coming in!

Okay, will wait until 24h. Hopefully it will work out soon!
  • flabchgirl
    3 posts
    edited January 2013
    my friend has two games on his Ipad, and i can visit one but not the other... buggy buggy buggy
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited January 2013
    24 hours has nothing to do with it atleast not for me. I updated longer then 24 hours ago and still havent gotten anything :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.