EA Forums - Banner

Is it safe now to go past level 60 ???

Hello Aaron - it is safe to proceed past level 60. There are some people reporting that if you jump 2 levels or more at once that sometimes you won't retain all of the donuts granted (1 donut per level). So, you may just want to use caution and start one level at a time. Just keep track and hope all works fine for you. Happy tapping!

Replies

• Aaron1215
    10 posts
    edited May 2016
    Thank you for ur answering :)

i'm currently on level 61... should be 62 by the end of the day :)
  • thatpaulholm
    24 posts
    edited May 2016
    Maybe I'm missing something. I've got Carl's Dad Cavern but I'm still on level 60. I thought levelling up was supposed to get cheaper now that there will be no more new levels. When does this kick in?
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Maybe I'm missing something. I've got Carl's Dad Cavern but I'm still on level 60. I thought levelling up was supposed to get cheaper now that there will be no more new levels. When does this kick in?

First off, there are new levels. You have almost 900 more to go before reaching the last level.

Secondly, if you look at your XP bar, you'll see what you need for the next level.
  • 4junk3000
    5301 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm beginning to suspect that the announcement of no more levels was to fool us, as apparently theres hundreds more above 60.

I'm at 63 now, and some of my neighbors are displaying 900+.

So i should be playing for a long long time! :) yay!

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited May 2016
    I am leveling up slowly on, I think, 103 but I never noticed if I received donuts or not.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!