EA Forums - Banner

Adopt a Straggler

Johnny2bd
680 posts Member
I am also willing to send prospectors. Send me a PM with your username and add OceansidePowder

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have no room for new neighbours, but if any of my current neighbours need any help let me know!
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2016
    I've already adopted a friend in need before this post but I think it's great you all are helping others!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I should also go through my friends list and do that.

I have Carl's dads caverns and I'm pretty good. Just collecting wagons and barrels.
  • tarabee22219
    63 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I've just been going through my friends list and dropping prospectors where needed.
  • billiethesun
    113 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm also willing too help.
    Pm me so that i Can add you (i live in europe and play mostly at night) if that's important

Billiethesun
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I could use some help doing my backyard. Free beer provided.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I've just been going through my friends list and dropping prospectors where needed.

This
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited May 2016

Airfare included?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2016

Airfare included?

No, but i have readed the clogboat. Which has been greatly upgraded over the last few months. We went from clogboat to clogcopter to cloghovercraft. Now we have a cloggulfstream.
  • 4junk3000
    6209 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have been saving up prospectors, and just delivered about 60 of them.

I've been giving them to neighbors who have less than 27000 tnt AND are below level 80.

I figured these are the people who like me, haven't obtained Carl's Dad cavern yet and don't have cash to use the xp collider and level up with donuts.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited May 2016

I've been having crap luck with that myself. A good chunk of my friends seem to have given up on the event and it's really a pain trying to tell who's lagging behind and who's just stopped playing. I tried dropping off 3 in each lower count town but none got collected. Figured it would just be easier to find someone actively trying hit the final goal.
  • stephtog
    493 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Same here - just went through my neighbours and most active ones seem to have the cavern so have dropped a load on those that don't obviously have it.

Have also had a cull of inactives so happy to have new neighbours that need some prospectors!
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    When I get a bunch of prospectors I drop them all in towns of people who have the lowest amounts of event currency (but who are still actively playing).
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    There have really been very few neighbours you can help per day, so I have to admit that I have prioritized a few I actually know as friends, and then I've tried to notice who dropped in my town, so I could return the favor... but for some reason, it doesn't always show the names. However, I have noticed that very few people are visiting now... or rather, they probably didn't drop anything because you can tell I'm done.

I have no more space for neighbours, but if anyone here knows they're already one of them and needs some help, let me know!
  • RexBanner00
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    I have been saving up prospectors, and just delivered about 60 of them.

I've been giving them to neighbors who have less than 27000 tnt AND are below level 80.

I figured these are the people who like me, haven't obtained Carl's Dad cavern yet and don't have cash to use the xp collider and level up with donuts.

I've been trying to drop prospectors for you 4J3K but your town is alway full!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.