EA Forums - Banner

What level have you hit?

I think I'm about 120 at the moment. Apparently it goes up to 970, or thereabouts, so I assume that the four other characters get released at regular intervals up until that point.

Replies

• BlackFloppyDisk
    771 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    So, I was so happy (bored) when we got the Mt Rushmore inspired giant Homer thing that I bought a weeks worth of the XP collider boost so I could add the rest of the family. Imagine my horror as I have hit level 115 and still no additional pieces. Just wondering if you have done the same thing? (I know I have the completionist OCD issue but I can't be the only one who did this.)

You will get the other 4 Simpsons family members as you level up.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    So, I was so happy (bored) when we got the Mt Rushmore inspired giant Homer thing that I bought a weeks worth of the XP collider boost so I could add the rest of the family. Imagine my horror as I have hit level 115 and still no additional pieces. Just wondering if you have done the same thing? (I know I have the completionist OCD issue but I can't be the only one who did this.)

You will get the other 4 Simpsons family members as you level up.

No sh¡t.
  • devilhunt1449
    3722 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    If I remember correctly then you get to upgrade the monument at level 138, 223, 419 and finally at 742, so if you're at level 115 you still have a bit more work to do.
  • mandiepaxton
    256 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I've just got to level 62 this morning, LOL, quite some way for me to go :lol:

Mands xxx
  • SlitherWhisp
    174 posts
    edited May 2016
    131 as of this morning
  • ozblond71
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    160 as of today
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2016
    Level 470 & 330 & 399 at the moment

I believe the final level is 939
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Oh lord. Thank you....LOL. I hope I live long enough to do this... :roll:
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    939 plus.
    After 939 it stays 939 and you level up every 1,000,000 XP points. Not sure where I'm at now.
  • p3bowman
    524 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I've just got to level 62 this morning, LOL, quite some way for me to go :lol:

Mands xxx
    I'm on level 62 also, but about to hit level 63, so I'm right there with you. I haven't used the XP Collider yet. I may not while I can still level up at least once a day.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Level 120. Yippee. Looks like Mt. Homer will be lonely....forever. :roll:
  • CamelRama
    171 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Level 195. During the initial glitch I tried to capitalize by selling off my house farm, converting KL tickets, and selling off things I didn't need. Now I'm doing the XP Collider a week at a time.
  • boldbhoy
    274 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    All the way. Level 939 thanks to being able to take advantage of the multiplier glitch. It's always useful to check into this forum on a regular basis as it's a very useful source of game information.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.