EA Forums - Banner

I still have no Gil offer

Yeah, I gave up hope and spunked all my free donuts up the wall in Cactus plots.

Replies

  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yeah, I feel like saying it was being worked on is that good ole EA ****.......... cuz they fixed this issue fast last time. If they cared, wanted it fixed it would be.
    Sucks to be us - nice customer service feels as always from EA
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • justabar69
    75 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    very disappointing that there is STILL no Gil...
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    No offer for me either. Obviously they have been just feeding us the party line that it will be fixed. I'm sure it would have been fixed by now if they had that had been their intent.
  • AyraGray
    88 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Too bad. I already spent my money buying donuts for the offer. I wish I could have that money back.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    psycho1189 wrote:
    No offer for me either. Obviously they have been just feeding us the party line that it will be fixed. I'm sure it would have been fixed by now if they had that had been their intent.
    they tried to fix it but someone went to sleep early and forgot to extend the period on which who already saw the offer can get it
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    From LPN's takedown thread----

    "A glitch preventing Duff Gardens promo from appearing in store menu was fixed. Due to not changing the duration of the promo, those that have started the Gil Deal and had 7 days passed can't get it yet."


    Which is Complete **** and NOT A RESOLUTION EA!!!!!!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    AyraGray wrote:
    Too bad. I already spent my money buying donuts for the offer. I wish I could have that money back.

    Why not sue them for mental torment? Are you in the States? Then such ridiculous charges should be possible, eh?
  • AyraGray
    88 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    jankrohn wrote:
    AyraGray wrote:
    Too bad. I already spent my money buying donuts for the offer. I wish I could have that money back.

    Why not sue them for mental torment? Are you in the States? Then such ridiculous charges should be possible, eh?

    I'm not in the USA, otherwise i would give it a try :)
  • jaztee123
    431 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I don't see why it's so hard to add the item in the store as a normal item with a timer. Forget about Gil altogether. Or even separate the items, because, really I'm only after the Lizard Queen skin.

  • jaztee123
    431 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    My Gil deal returned! Not sure how or why. But it was there, so I purchased immediately.
  • MonsterMazh
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I just got the Gil deal after completing Card Candy Pt. 8 and the Homerlayas. Hope that helps.
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Okay, so what's the Gill Deal supposed to be? Is it just the Duff Gardens building with Lisa's Lizard Queen skin? Because if that's the case, that's why I've not heard anything about this deal, as I got it first time around during the Event.
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Add me to the didn't get it list.
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    AOFIGO009 wrote:
    Okay, so what's the Gill Deal supposed to be? Is it just the Duff Gardens building with Lisa's Lizard Queen skin? Because if that's the case, that's why I've not heard anything about this deal, as I got it first time around during the Event.
    Yes, it's the Duff Gardens and Lizard Queen Lisa thing that disappeared for quite a lot of people during the Wild West Event.
  • DJ-Alchemist
    200 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    jukan00 wrote:
    Add me to the didn't get it list.
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    AOFIGO009 wrote:
    Okay, so what's the Gill Deal supposed to be? Is it just the Duff Gardens building with Lisa's Lizard Queen skin? Because if that's the case, that's why I've not heard anything about this deal, as I got it first time around during the Event.
    Yes, it's the Duff Gardens and Lizard Queen Lisa thing that disappeared for quite a lot of people during the Wild West Event.

    Thank you, my fellow Brit! :D
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    New mini event today and still no Gil deal. I give up waiting. Sigh......
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    According to the latest update posted by LPN the Gil deal should reappear on the 7th for those of you who haven't got it yet.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.