EA Forums - Banner

Multipliers

Prev134
Pretty sure that's high. I'm at 265% now.

Replies

• jeffohmss
    158 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    451%
  • monduboiss937
    148 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm curious. How many have multipliers over 1000%? Or even 2000%? Anyone above that?
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm curious. How many have multipliers over 1000%? Or even 2000%? Anyone above that?

I wouldn't be surprised to find out a few of the whales have multipliers over 1000%. I know a few really pounded out the tennis courts when they were available (I was way late to that party, I think I only managed to get a dozen or so).

And I'd only been playing for about 6 months when we got the wailing walls as crafting for Halloween. I managed to craft a good 70 or so. I'm sure someone who'd been playing for years and had all the kids could really do some damage.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I just purchased some of the cacti so I think I'm close to 750. I saw one other post recently where the player had 1000, so I'm sure there are some with outrageous numbers. I use to have a neighbor that had probably 100 backwater breweries and countless whales. :shock:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • DJ-Alchemist
    200 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    215.40%

Not great, not bad.
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited June 2016
    Around to 270 and with springfield height buildings 520%. Mostly a freemium player, I bought the 7.99 deal for two buildings and premium character. It took a lot of grinding to get to this point.
  • toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    jadehoad wrote:
    I keep seeing people talk about their multipliers and I was wondering what's classed as a high or low amount. I'm on 390, what's everyone else on?

It took me about 2 years to get to about 85%. Then the Tennis Courts crafting hit, and I was up to 330% in a couple of weeks. Then the Wailing Walls crafting and I was up to about 440%. Now I'm at 467.75%.

Unless something like the Tennis Courts or Wailing Walls happen again, it's going to be a lot harder for a new player to get such a high multiplier without spending a lot of donuts. Getting a half-dozen news vans from the Mystery Box didn't hurt either.
  • devilhunt1449
    3547 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    668.65% currently.
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    i was on 500 a few days ago, then i took out my wailing walls and some other stuff, now im at 750 xD
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I wouldn't be surprised if most forum regulars who've been playing for a couple years+ are in the 600-900% range.

Also wouldn't be surprised if veterans were 1000% and over.

EA used to re-release freemium decorations as premium with a multiplier a fair bit. There are some players around that cashed out big on that with large hoards in storage. I caught the tail end of it, and am still in the practice of hoarding event decorations just in case they do it again.
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Let's not forget about the early issue with the Heights that allowed for more than 10 of each building to be crafted. I know some of the earliest billionaires hit that number by taking advantage of it. Wouldn't surprise me if some of them have easily doubled the 150% bonus xp multiplier.
  • W9FZ
    2 posts
    edited June 2016
    1. How do I determine my current multiplier?

2. Do an item's multiplier count (work) while an item is in storage?

Thanks
    Bruce
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    W9FZ wrote:
    1. How do I determine my current multiplier?

2. Do an item's multiplier count (work) while an item is in storage?

Thanks
    Bruce

1. It's in your conform-o-meter
    2013-09-03-10-31-29.png?w=320&h=200

2013-09-03-10-31-36.png?w=320&h=200

2. No, they have to placed in town, but you can hide them behind buildings if they don't go with a design.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Mine is 275%. I neglected SH so I wasn't able to get any of the tennis courts, but I did get lots of wailing walls.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm around 293%. I could easily have bought more tennis courts, but I just didn't want that many.

Honestly, with nothing to spend money on and no desire to level grind, it doesn't really matter to me anymore.
  • baksinengl89
    886 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Any tips to get a high multiplier if you are freemium? Mine is currently at a lowly 18.5%.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Any tips to get a high multiplier if you are freemium? Mine is currently at a lowly 18.5%.

Best tip is watch this forum actively during events for tips on freemium chances to boost, if you want to wait a while.

Right now what you can do is place/build all your SH buildings to get a hidden XP bonus (won't appear in conform-o-meter), see link for details http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10344781.page. That will in turn help you level up to get the free donuts from levels 61-939. Those donuts could be used to purchase premium items to boost multiplier. I find the mystery box balances out most of the time or gives you higher gains if you want to try for I&S signs and channel 6 vans. Otherwise the best value right now in store is the jet engine bike at 30 donuts giving you a 2% multiplier.

Note, the SH buildings don't have to be max level to get the XP bonus.

Edit: wording
  • jamesj9371
    101 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The easiest way to get a higher multiplier:

Earn in game money. Spend all earned money to buy KEMs(kwik e mart) Let KEMs build, then sell them all. Use level up donuts to buy mystery boxes. Place all multiplier items. Repeat.

In about a month you should have a multiplier over a thousand.
  • monduboiss937
    148 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Wow that fast? I'm doing that but it increases really slowly... how many % multiplier are you earning a day this way?
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    jamesj9371 wrote:
    The easiest way to get a higher multiplier:

Earn in game money. Spend all earned money to buy KEMs(kwik e mart) Let KEMs build, then sell them all. Use level up donuts to buy mystery boxes. Place all multiplier items. Repeat.

In about a month you should have a multiplier over a thousand.

:shock: Someone can go from 18.5% to +1000% using only Mystery Box multipliers in a month??

If that's the case, then I'm definitely doing something wrong... Unless you mean a "Month of Sundays"? :lol:
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!