EA Forums - Banner

Really? That's it? 🎃🎃🎃🎃 EA...

Prev13
I'm not complaining, it kept me occupied for a week

Replies

• Lancemountain37
    258 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    seriously, it was just a tiny little event. Meant to be simple. I was cool with it.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I do wish there were more decorations so I could make a proper Chili Cook-Off area. As it is, I'll probably end up storing everything...which I suppose is fine since I keep hitting the 8000 item limit anyway.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It's not like I expected another never ending western town event, just a bit more bang for the fake buck. The newest western characters, the firemen and fire station could have been incorporated into the storyline. Picnic tables for game currency would be very welcome. It was possibly the least thought out non- event in the history of this game.
  • wadebear
    3748 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The prizes were readily visible in the event menu. Nobody forced you to play.

Or DID they?

Blink twice if someone is forcing you to play this game against your will...
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    wadebear wrote:

Or DID they?

I see....no matter what, there are people who take any fair criticism of the game to level a charge of LOOK HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!!!! You really made me reevaluate this and I feel terrible for even questioning the developers. :roll:
  • meredythl
    317 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    wadebear wrote:

Or DID they?

Oh this is funny! Thank you Wadebear

blink...blink
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited June 2016
    I wish we could have kept some plants from Cletus' farm.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    This event kept me at the edge of my seat, it was totally in tents
  • jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I just wish they didn't waste such a highly requested episode on a mini event. Chili cook off could've been a great big event.
  • LagginPotato64
    212 posts New member
    edited June 2016
    It seemed like a pretty pointless event to me. If the Coyote would've been the last prize rather than a premium, it would have been a lot more worthwhile. (I still bought the Coyote though - and it's really the only cool thing from this event.)
  • sealley123
    328 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I just wish they didn't waste such a highly requested episode on a mini event. Chili cook off could've been a great big event.

I agree. This should have been done as a larger event. There were many hallucination objects and skins that I would have paid donuts for.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • Lancemountain37
    258 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I do wish there were more decorations so I could make a proper Chili Cook-Off area. As it is, I'll probably end up storing everything...which I suppose is fine since I keep hitting the 8000 item limit anyway.

is there a way to see where I am with decorations?
  • johncolombo
    11300 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016
    chili? I played a pepper event. Must be the Madelia Effect.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • bluntcard
    3742 posts Member
    edited June 2016

French Roast tastes like the contents of an ashtray.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    rwvolture wrote:

Just saw what you did there... :lol:
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I think EA kind of screwed up by only having three things for sale on the events menu. I mostly liked the event (and mostly because I understand that they are just time killers, so I don't have high expectations), but I have to admit that I had a very 'really? Is that it?' moment when I opened up the menu.

Some new decorations would have been nice, but they really needed to have at least added some returning, limited time content to flesh it out a little more. Rose bushes, bales of hay, old fences, something. Something else we could buy for both in game cash and donuts to give a little more meat to the event.

Smartest thing they could have done would have been to offer up the booths from Krustyland to be build in Springfield since a number of them came from that episode anyways. They'd probably be less complaints now if people could have build the little Krustyland booths in their Springfields.
  • LawrenceCohen
    3800 posts
    edited June 2016
    I voted for French Roast coffee and croissants, however I do like Lennys little stand with flower pots, oven gloves and little spice racks. So sweet.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2016
    rwvolture wrote:

g6QkZdK.gif

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    alrighty_then.jpg?1409944868
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I read this thread like "it was fine as it was, why complain?" But when you said that (as many people have said), I thought of how maybe they could have made the Wild West a minor event and had that switched with the Chiliad. I would have been cool with a WW minor event...and we all would have been happy with a Chiliad major event. Still, I thought it was fun.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!