EA Forums - Banner

Duff Gardens Back!

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11622 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    in case you're not level 60 remember: the early access for it is over. now to get it you still need to reach lvl 60
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Willy9292
    1691 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Both my towns are well past level 60, and neither one has it.....
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    in case you're not level 60 remember: the early access for it is over. now to get it you still need to reach lvl 60

And for those of us who're over 60? My taskbook is utterly clear, at level 112, I've looked everywhere for it.
  • Psdance
    150 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I don't have the offer. :(
  • mandiepaxton
    256 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    CONTACTED EA

They have said Studio is aware of the issue and they are working on it. They have been since mid May. Asked how long and he said he could not be sure as if they did it it could have further repercussions for the game if not properly done. So in his words, could be weeks or even months

Mands xxx
  • bebbingt
    2 posts
    edited June 2016
    I saw it (in the build menu) for a second, and then it disappeared again. SO FRUSTRATING.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I had to look in the store for it and it was there so I snagged it!! so excited, ive been waiting impatiently for it!!! :wink:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • guitarman627
    79 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    bebbingt wrote:
    I saw it (in the build menu) for a second, and then it disappeared again. SO FRUSTRATING.

Yea same boat here. Saw the offer first thing when i logged in, went to make space next to duff brewery then poof it was gone. Looks like i'm not supposed to have this item. :(
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited June 2016

And for those of us who're over 60? My taskbook is utterly clear, at level 112, I've looked everywhere for it.

Contact EA, like Mandxxx. Unfortunately there's nothing any of us here can do, except try different possibilities and compare notes to see if there are common factors affecting certain players so it can be reported to the techs in hopes it can be fixed quickly.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Nothing here as well...

crying-waterfalls.gif
  • mandiepaxton
    256 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Contact EA, like Mandxxx. Unfortunately there's nothing any of us here can do, except try different possibilities and compare notes to see if there are common factors affecting certain players so it can be reported to the techs in hopes it can be fixed quickly.

Just thought I'd mention also that I've turned off my iPhone, un-installed Tapped out and re-installed but that didn't work either.

Can't believe they knew there was a problem yet said it was being re-offered. They must have known it wasn't sorted :(

Mands xxx
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah, this is beyond ridiculous this time. Is this by any chance just affecting players outside the US?
  • 74hands
    449 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Offer is there for me on my mini iPad, but at 145 donuts, is it worth it?
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah, this is beyond ridiculous this time. Is this by any chance just affecting players outside the US?
    I'm in the US, and one of my two towns is affected.
  • DJ-Alchemist
    200 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It was there this morning, now it's gone.

Again :roll:
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes! It's not there!

That's an instant donut gain of +145 !!!!!!!!!!!

When Gil hides a deal out of embarrassment like this, that's a clue for you! It's like the universe acted to save us from this one. There's better stuff out there, said God just now.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes! It's not there!

When Gil hides a deal out of embarrassment like this, that's a clue for you! It's like the universe acted to save us from this one. There's better stuff out there, said God just now.

But then how else can one go all out OCD repeatedly making animatronic-childlike-gnomes that overthrow your town and max out your deco limit?
  • johncolombo
    11533 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Yes! It's not there!

But then how else can one go all out OCD repeatedly making animatronic-childlike-gnomes that overthrow your town and max out your deco limit?

Trust me the burnout factor is pretty fast on the gnome making but still sorry for everyone who still can't get it.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • AAArnie
    65 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes! It's not there!

Trust me the burnout factor is pretty fast on the gnome making but still sorry for everyone who still can't get it.

This. It was fun for a week. Now I don't send anyone to the garden. Unless they have an expansion I'd consider yourself lucky you saved 145 donuts.
  • bluntcard
    3968 posts Member
    edited June 2016

You all finally get your chance to be disappointed!
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.