EA Forums - Banner

Donut store

wen1970
60 posts Member
I quite like it and it fits nicely on the Squidport but it's nothing special, only pays out game cash and xp.

Replies

• AAArnie
    65 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I bought the store, the truck and the boat. Nice unique decorations and totally worth it for me. Boat has a cool animation. No payout with the boat. If you want the store for any other reason than a decorative building I'd pass if I were you.
  • wen1970
    60 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Thanks that's helpful, think I may pass. Shame it doesn't give out a donut or two once a week :)
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I put the donut store - the truck and the - free donut trey in a area with a chain link fence surrounding it and the donut torture device for homer. So it looks like the delivery of donuts for the truck is for him as well as a trey and the store as he can never get enough. And the boat cause it's unique and just looks cool with the donut rain n it has a nice decent bonus%.

• Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited June 2016
    Is the truck worth it?
  • Wiredup11
    343 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Osg00d wrote:
    Is the truck worth it?

Looking at multiplier, it's a good payoff (2%).

If you like it as a static decoration (the animation isn't great) and are able to pay donuts you don't need for things you'd usually get (characters for me, as an example), you should go for it.
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Osg00d wrote:
    Is the truck worth it?

Was kind of a package deal for me. I wanted the truck and the building to go with the tray. Plus...bragging rights :D
  • drzoidberg2807
    30 posts
    edited June 2016
    I am thinking about buying one too, would you suggest lard land or the other store?
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    how about putting the free donut tray in front of the free Big Box pastry store. That also works.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.