EA Forums - Banner

Homerlayas family disappeared!

Just checked mine and all my characters are still there apart from Maggie who I haven't got yet so no change from normal for me.

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4489 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I just checked my town and I had only Homer too (I should have Lisa included) . You can change the look of it by tapping it and changing the 'skin' so I was able to have Lisa back on my homerlayas as well.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Jabba0the0hutt
    350 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    This seems tobe part of a bigger issue of glitches where things revert to a default setting.

Now seems like:
    Homerlayas
    Buildings skins
    Character skins

Are all changing
  • 2montmorency
    116 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Phew! Didn't realise it was a skin and I could change who was there :oops:

All sorted and thanks everyone for you help. I'll go brew some coffee and try to wake up :lol:
  • swan130572
    20 posts
    edited June 2016
    How can you add other characters? I only have Homer and no options when I click on it?
  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    swan130572 wrote:
    How can you add other characters? I only have Homer and no options when I click on it?

Other characters are added at certain levels, I have Homer, Lisa and Bart atm :)
  • Muhsterino
    4489 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    swan130572 wrote:
    Other family members are added at levels 138, 223, 419 and 742.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • DrumminBeard
    182 posts
    edited June 2016
    Why did EA allow for skin changes on The Homerlayas and dozens of other things, but not on the World's Largest Redwood?

In the case of The Homerlayas, there's not even a good aesthetic reason to do this. I can't imagine why anyone would not want the whole family presented, if they could. I mean, it's not like you can even store the stupid thing! I don't understand it.

Anyway, I've seen a similar (or perhaps the exact same?) problem with the Player's Club Tower. I have not seen it with my other skins, though; but I don't even have options for The Homerlayas (and it will be quite a long while until I do).
  • 00becker
    446 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Why did EA allow for skin changes on The Homerlayas and dozens of other things, but not on the World's Largest Redwood?

In the case of The Homerlayas, there's not even a good aesthetic reason to do this. I can't imagine why anyone would not want the whole family presented, if they could. I mean, it's not like you can even store the stupid thing! I don't understand it.

Anyway, I've seen a similar (or perhaps the exact same?) problem with the Player's Club Tower. I have not seen it with my other skins, though; but I don't even have options for The Homerlayas (and it will be quite a long while until I do).

There might be complications with changing skins for the redwood and the money mountain as they are both used for visual character tasks. What I'd like is a skin for the buried treasure we got in the Wild West event - it looked much better as an 'X' in the desert, and even as a half-buried chest, than it does now :(
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited June 2016
    Muhsterino wrote:
    swan130572 wrote:
    Other family members are added at levels 138, 223, 419 and 742.

Sweet I'm closing in on 419 soon. Should have #4 then.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!