EA Forums - Banner

Holy Foreshadowing Radioactive Man! (spoilers)

124Next

Replies

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited June 2016
    I am very interested to see how they're gonna proceed with this. ALL of the character alter-ego skins (Pie-Man, Bartman, The Collector, etc.) plus the never-out-of-super-hero/villain-mode characters (Radioactiveman, Fallout Boy, The Collider, etc.) were all released during the first Superhero event. So how are they going to allow for people who missed that event to participate in this one?

That is SOOOOOOOO much content that will likely be relevant during this new event, that they couldn't possibly just dump it all on new players for free and set 'em loose. Likewise, they couldn't possibly charge donuts for ALL that stuff; as how could a new player participate at all?

I know they have a plan going into this, but I have thought about this problem on several occasions over the last year and I am very curious to see how it will play out. Will the people that participated in part one have an advantage? Will brand-new players get free goodies that a lot of us had to work hard to obtain? Will this be the event that inflames those who keep saying the EA has been setting us up to charge an exorbitant amount of donuts for every little thing?

Stay tuned...

They could do it in 2 ways:
    1) Re-release content for donuts - stinks for newcomers, but hey whatever gets people to buy donuts, right? In terms of use - don't worry they will add new characters, skins to be used for both new and returning players. Both free and for donuts.

2) Re-release content for free. This would be tricky, but definitely doable. I think it was Christmas 2014 where there were 2 prize paths. One if the player already had the returning item, and one for a player that didn't. Meaning the prizes would vary depending if you played in the previous event. While technically they could dump them all for free at the start - I really doubt that would be the case. Sure maybe 1 to 3 as freebies, but I would expect the others to go for donuts.
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    petehd14 wrote:
    I hope there's a Radioactive Man skin for Wolfcastle.

Surely we need a Radioactive Man skin for Homer as well as the personal trainer Seth Rogen voiced.
  • fizzbin71825
    239 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    petehd14 wrote:

Surely we need a Radioactive Man skin for Homer as well as the personal trainer Seth Rogen voiced.

Actually that would be Everyman, the hero from CBG's comic book. I'd love that, as long as we get the "fit" version and the "fat" version.
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    petehd14 wrote:

Actually that would be Everyman, the hero from CBG's comic book. I'd love that, as long as we get the "fit" version and the "fat" version.

Was it Everyman? Weird. I could have sworn it was Radioactive Man. The tricks the mind plays, eh?
  • SchemingMinor
    130 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Disappointed that there will be no Pride 2016, but I hope we finally get a Nuthatch/Kid **** skin for Smithers to go with our Fruit Batman. I crave for more Smithers costumes since he has only his Stonecutters one.
  • orionsbell
    478 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    This whole thing is most likely a hoax. The OP is just messing with your minds.
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Johnny2bd wrote:
    petehd14 wrote:

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Up and at them.

up-and-at-them-o.gif
  • lotusmantisx
    164 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I missed superheroes 1, did radioactive man die at the end? If so is anybody familiar with the storyline, does he resurrect like Jebus?
  • Wiredup11
    343 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I missed superheroes 1, did radioactive man die at the end? If so is anybody familiar with the storyline, does he resurrect like Jebus?

He 'died' during the beginning of the event. Later was revealed that Radioactive Man didn't die, he got trapped in a statue. This statue (building) got surrounded by a green glow and was marked 'cursed' for the rest of the event.

The conclusion of the event you had all superheroes fighting this statue in different stages. When ultimately beating it, you got a cutscene in which you saw Radioactive Man burst through the statues chest. He explained that he was fighting his way out of the building, meaning this poor statue wasn't cursed but it turned radioactive after Radioactive Man was buried in it.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Johnny2bd wrote:
    petehd14 wrote:

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Up and at them.

up-and-at-them-o.gif

No. Up and Atom.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited June 2016
    Rich0913 wrote:
    I loved how everything had a comic book look to it last time, hope they have that look again.
    :thumbup:
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The word Zenith springs to mind somehow. :shock:
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Rather see the "villians" as playable characters this time, they had some cool faces last time. Instead of being "dialogue" only...I hope to physically see the villains in the game this time around.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    1pillform wrote:
    Rather see the "villians" as playable characters this time, they had some cool faces last time. Instead of being "dialogue" only...I hope to physically see the villains in the game this time around.

latest?cb=20150220162542latest?cb=20150222001907
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    orionsbell wrote:
    This whole thing is most likely a hoax. The OP is just messing with your minds.

Except it's been stated by multiple sources it happened and the game was totally removed from the kindle app store.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.