EA Forums - Banner

Turtles?????

Replies

• mandiepaxton
    255 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Got my turtles this morning for the first time. I have to admit I was like WHAT! goodness knows how many I got rid of but I got pills.

Looking forward to seeing if there are a few more prizes.

Mands xxx
  • Jabba0the0hutt
    350 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Got my turtles this morning for the first time. I have to admit I was like WHAT! goodness knows how many I got rid of but I got pills.

Looking forward to seeing if there are a few more prizes.

Mands xxx

The mini game is suppost to remain after the event so hopefully they change the items/rewards from time to time. If not im gonna end up with a ton of pills.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    cdepast wrote:
    smohqy wrote:
    See the turtle of enormous girth,
    On his back he holds the Earth.
    His thought is slow but always kind; he holds us all within his mind .

On his back all vows are made;
    He sees the truth but mayn't aid.

He loves the earth and loves the sea,
    And even loves a child like me.

(I think. I haven't got the book in front of me.)

Man, I love the Dark Tower series.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • LawrenceCohen
    3800 posts
    edited June 2016
    6d0856253453cbffd8184989322e57ae.jpg
  • CamelRama
    171 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    6d0856253453cbffd8184989322e57ae.jpg

Dangit! Now you got me thinking about Oy!
  • adruralo
    3278 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Most turtles I've tapped is 29. But only pills collected.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I got 33 turtles both times and got a pumpkin patch once
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    smohqy wrote:
    See the turtle of enormous girth,
    On his back he holds the Earth.
    Hinduism? I learn about the stories when I visited Cambodia. Very interesting
    The Dark Tower book series

Yes. The greatest series I've ever read.

But, I believe it was in It first.
  • wadebear
    3748 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I got a rock... I mean a Hieroglyph Wall... That's in 3 games playing 3 times each.

The problem I'm having (and I watched carefully last time) is that I have to tap NEAR the turtles but not directly on them. That and I keep getting kicked out of the game because of my expletive deleted satellite internet, which STILL isn't working right after getting a replacement modem and having a technician come out and adjust our satellite dish and go through the complete install process.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Early on I received 3 walls and an Elder God, now my game seems to be stuck on pumpkin patches when it awards a prize. How is everyone else doing?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Khorah
    181 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Bah.. I have played ~10+ games.. and have gotten one hieroglyph wall :(

Was hoping for an elder god or more cane fields... ah well.. hopefully the game will continue with the bonus prizes after the event ends..
    Of course, I might be otherwise occupied by possible future events :roll:
  • acbc123
    40 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Wow.. I've played at least 8 games and managed to tap 60+ turtles each time, but only getting pills :( so unlucky
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I only got cash until I unlocked the pill mill. Now I only get pills, and I got a cane field once. I hope it grows the good kind of cane?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • MisterRoy89
    4 posts
    edited June 2016
    Pills, what pills?!

I only get cash as i didn't unlock the pharmaceutical building :(

I'm tapping around 60-70 turtles every time and never recieved a price but once, it was the cane field.

• 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited June 2016
    I won three walls, pumpkin patch, and bunch of pills. I have been averaging around 30 turtles smashes per game.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    65Malibu wrote:
    I won three walls, pumpkin patch, and bunch of pills. I have been averaging around 30 turtles smashes per game.

Yeah, I feel like I did really good if I get 30. I don't know how these wizards are getting over 100 :shock:

@MisterRoy, Are the cash payouts any good?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    65Malibu wrote:

Ive been averaging the same and I only got a prize once. EA must not like me
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Muhsterino
    4495 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Early on I received 3 walls and an Elder God, now my game seems to be stuck on pumpkin patches when it awards a prize. How is everyone else doing?

Main town - cane field, possibly 2 walls, pumpkin patch
    Race town - cane field and 4 walls (easier to check on here as I didn't play the events these items were from)
    I have played about 10 games on each town.

Congrats on getting the Elder God, haven't heard of many getting this elusive prize :D
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • wadebear
    3748 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I got the Light-Up Elder God in my #3 town yesterday.

Meanwhile I have also won:

Game #1: Hieroglyph Wall
    Game #2: Nothing
    Game #3: Cane Field

In game #3 I generally tap around 80 to 90 Turtles. I think the most I've gotten is 97. At level 57 the town is tiny, everything is crammed together and 99% of the Turtles appear on my one section of street. I just sit and tap them one after another.

My other 2 towns are level 111 with all the available land purchased... And I have to hunt turtles to tap because they're all over the place. I'm lucky if I get 30 and hardly ever get all 10 Pills even though I still only have one strip of street in both games. I even tried taking out the roads all over town. It didn't help.

Edit: Whoops! Correction: I have also won a Hieroglyph Wall in my #2 town. I just spotted it in passing. I didn't put it in the same place as I did in my #1 town.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    This just happened on my game too...the turtle thing was weird....in fact I didnt even know I had to click turtles because I wasnt really sure what was happening at the time until I was almost too late....didnt notice the pepper timer on the left. I think I clicked 23 turtles....which did nothing what so ever....and it made no sense either.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!