EA Forums - Banner

Duff topiaries in Springfield

lucajick
125 posts Member

YYYYYYAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!! Why are they torturing us? And some of the KL amusement rides, it was promoted as an amusement park. I want Happy Little Panda ride for SF.

Replies

• bluntcard
    3609 posts Member
    edited June 2016

No? Who's voting no? Why on Earth?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Everything should be interchangeable everywhere. What's the difference where we put stuff!?!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Johnny2bd
    671 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I also really want all the gift shops and stands to go in Springfield and on land so I can build a proper chili cookoff are :P
  • 1pillform
    1976 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I don't really understand why there isn't any stuff like there is in KL. Duff Gardens IS an Amusement part so I am not sure why they didn't add ANY of what was in the episode....or they could make up others since they didn't show too much of the Gardens in the episode. You can still create Duff themed rides etc....what they could do is use the KL items as a "base" and just add Duff colors or something to them....
    ~Always be Designing~
  • pichu2727
    354 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Everything should be interchangeable everywhere. What's the difference where we put stuff!?!

This. :thumbup: Could not agree more. Although unless maximized, wouldn't this make the game even larger? They seriously need to see what can be optimized. The game is getting so big! :D I know this is no small task, but man o man....

:D
    Please PM first.
  • bluntcard
    3609 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

Ya, I really don't understand the restrictions.
  • ElectroFisK
    193 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    pichu2727 wrote:
    This. :thumbup: Could not agree more. Although unless maximized, wouldn't this make the game even larger? They seriously need to see what can be optimized. The game is getting so big! :D I know this is no small task, but man o man....

:D
    That is easy fixed....just buy a more powerful device to play TSTO on :mrgreen:
  • empathy77
    4139 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I have officially cast my vote.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited June 2016
    'Yes'

I'm not sure I would use them but anything new is much appreciated! :mrgreen:
  • bluntcard
    3609 posts Member
    edited June 2016

I want the taco truck for SF, too.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited June 2016
    bluntcard wrote:
    I want the taco truck for SF, too.
    :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!