EA Forums - Banner

Marvel Avengers Academy - Discussion

Replies

• SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Maria Hill just showed up for recruiting.

Yeah I already got her to pop up for recruiting a while ago. I wonder what the trigger is for that.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Up to 81. Rolled the dice and got the Loki upgrade. Should be able to finish Union Jack tonight.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Up to 81. Rolled the dice and got the Loki upgrade. Should be able to finish Union Jack tonight.

I got Union Jack this morning. Now I am working on upgrading before the next part starts.
  • lightening79
    134 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Maria Hill just showed up for recruiting.

Yeah I already got her to pop up for recruiting a while ago. I wonder what the trigger is for that.

She is just in the normal story progression
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Union Jack unlocked.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Union Jack unlocked.

Yeah got him too, since I kind of wanted the police box and phone booth for decorations (which I didn't really need what they paid out)...now just waiting what seems like an eternity for the next episode. :lol: Has anyone seen if the Black Knight will be a playable character? I kind of expect him to be if we are going to be able to earn him.

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    FYI, Union Jack upgradable via coins. No items.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    FYI, Union Jack upgradable via coins. No items.

Yeah so is Captain Britain...which means I'm losing the coins I was trying to save for Yondu and Nebula upgrades. But at least we are earning coins rather than event currency on missions now, hopefully I can get close to get Yondu to level 4 before the next even starts.

• lightening79
    134 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Union Jack unlocked.

Yeah got him too, since I kind of wanted the police box and phone booth for decorations (which I didn't really need what they paid out)...now just waiting what seems like an eternity for the next episode. :lol: Has anyone seen if the Black Knight will be a playable character? I kind of expect him to be if we are going to be able to earn him.

Black Knight should be unlockable
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The new portal opened up late last night. You can send 3 heroes at a time on this one (Tony, Black Widow, and Enchantress from what I can tell).

Edit: or not. It shows an open slot but it won't let black widow do the task.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The new portal opened up late last night. You can send 3 heroes at a time on this one (Tony, Black Widow, and Enchantress from what I can tell).

Edit: or not. It shows an open slot but it won't let black widow do the task.

Might be some tasks you need to do to send a third person. I'm waiting for mine to earn Magic runes so I can buy the portal.

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I have only been able to send 2 people at a time into the portal. Once you have the artifacts, then you can battle black knight. Iron Man, Loki, Wasp, Union Jack and Captain Britain can be used. I was not successful the first time, so I am waiting for Iron Man and Enchantress to get back and try again.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Got the Black Knight timer started, but I'm short on runes to open up the portal, and then I have to go in it for the items.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It takes 1 artifact per fighter to fight the Black Knight. When you defeat him, you get 20 chalices so it will take 5 times to get him.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Just beat Black Knight for the first time. He has 310 HP each time. You get to select 3 fighters and it'll take at least two rounds to beat him no matter who you select, so manage all your times wisely.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Tony, Wasp, and Union Jack have 31 total power. Not sure what it is with Captain Britain, or if you didn't unlock Union Jack.

I'm halfway to beating Black Knight for the third time. Since the event ends Wednesday, it looks like this second half is pretty easy.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Tony, Wasp, and Black Knight are the best combo at 31 total power. I'm halfway to beating Black Knight for the third time. Since the event ends Wednesday, it looks like this second half is pretty easy.

Black Knight can battle Black Knight? Talk about a personality disorder... :lol:

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Tony, Wasp, and Black Knight are the best combo at 31 total power. I'm halfway to beating Black Knight for the third time. Since the event ends Wednesday, it looks like this second half is pretty easy.

Black Knight can battle Black Knight? Talk about a personality disorder... :lol:

Was hoping I finished my edit before anyone noticed my boo boo
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Was hoping I finished my edit before anyone noticed my boo boo

Just your luck I happened to wander in. :lol:

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Looks like the final Avenger holdout has made their first appearance in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.